Adobe After Effects CC Create stunning Motion Graphics, VFX Visual Effects & VFX Compositing with 50+ practice projects.
- No Prior Knowledge of After Effects, Visual Effects or Motion Graphics Required
- A working copy of preferably After Effects CC 2021 or CC 2020
- All project files are available in After Effects CC 2020, CC 2019 and CC 2018
- Backward compatibility up to After Effects CC 2017 for all projects
The Most Comprehensive, Bestselling and Highest Rated After Effects Complete Course with over 460+ Lectures and 35+ hrs of easy to follow video tutorials.
New Sections added periodically to give you the complete Adobe After Effects CC Course. The Ultimate Learning Experience with Hands On Practice Activities and Their Tutorials to cement and expand your learning.
After Effects CC: The Complete After Effects CC Course from Beginner to Advanced.
- Tsui Lau: “Great course covering so many areas and going into lots of detail. Louay was very descriptive and went through easy to follow, step-by-step stages which was very helpful as a complete AE beginner. Would recommend!”
- Drek Fite: “Louay is an excellent teacher. There is so much in this course, and there is no way that you can remember everything. However, I think it is the best overview of AE available. I’ve already come back to review certain portions of the course when working on various projects, and that is very helpful. Making good use of the Notes feature too for such a large course is helpful. Louay was extremely fast at responding to questions and viewing my work that I posted on YT. I would highly recommend this course.“
Restructured, Repackaged to give you an Ultimate Learning Experience.
Motion Graphics and Visual Effects are becoming increasingly valuable and important in any video created. Learning how to create these animations using Adobe After Effects has become essential. Talents to create these kind of animations and effects are more and more in demand. It is also an easy way to earn money as a freelancer or resell your packaged animations on hundreds of sites on the web.
Learn and Master Motion Graphics and Visual Effects in After Effects in this Comprehensive Course:
- Understand the concepts behind Animation Techniques and Motion Design
- Learn how to Design, Animate, and Sequence complete Motion Graphics Projects
- Work with all the transformations basic and beyond
- Learn easy, yet powerful, techniques to create the most complex animations
- Create Stunning Visual Effects using Build in Effects (no expensive third party plugins)
- Apply specialized effects such as Rotoscoping, Chromakeying, Camera Tracking and many more…
Mastering After Effects
Learning the fundamentals and beyond of Motion Graphics and Visual Effects using Adobe After Effects is a very powerful tool at your fingertips.
- Motion Design: How to design attractive and realistic motion.
- Visual Effects: How to create stunning visual effects be it on graphics or videos.
- Compositing: How to create realistic attractive scenes while combining motion graphics, visual effects and videos
You will go through creating useful and practical animations and learn how to use simple and complex animation techniques. This is not the type of ‘Tips and Tricks’ here and there course. This Course is a serious learning experience where you get to actually create serious animations and genuinely learn how to use After Effects and become a top notch animator and a visual effects artist.
- Warren Bingham: When I learn anything online, the first thing I have to like is the instructor’s voice. You’re going to be listening to this person for a long time so you want to feel comfortable with the way they talk. Louay is awesome. The entire time I spent learning (and it was little bits mostly every day) it was like you were in a proper class with one of your friends showing you how to do things. He’s got a great sense of humour and doesn’t go so fast it’s all a blur. I’m in no ways an expert on After Effects now, but I have a really good grounding to keep going. Highly Recommended!!! Thanks Louay. And if you’re ever in Brisbane, Australia. Ping me a message and I’ll take you out to dinner 🙂
Contents and Overview
You will start with a fast track to get familiar with After Effects and Create a Crash Animation. You will then learn all about the essential transformations using practical animations and useful examples. You will build Projects and Videos from scratch and practically learn more about numerous features and functions of After Effects.
You will go through projects where you will learn how to create animation sequences and package a whole video.
Essential manipulation of the many methods in After Effects are covered with emphasis on practical use and not just an overview of methods.
Most importantly throughout the course the spirit of compositing, putting together Visual Effects and Motion Graphics is thoroughly covered. This experience is invaluable for you to master Visual Effects in After Effects.
Here some of the techniques you will Learn:
- The latest Responsive Design Techniques.
- Create your First Motion Graphics Video.
- How to Design and Animate a full motion graphic project.
- How to create complex motion paths in After Effects.
- How to import pretty complex motion paths from vector files.
- How to use Spatial and Temporal Interpolation.
- How to create Reveal Techniques using Track Mattes and Masks.
- You’ll master Important Animation techniques to help you create better animation faster.
- Essential 3D Animation Techniques.
- Advanced 3D with Cameras, Lights and Shadows.
- 3D Camera Orbit Null.
- Complex, Compound and Bezier Shapes.
- How to use the latest shape properties (2021)
- Per Character Text Animation and how to use text presets
- How to create the latest modern titles and lower thirds
- How to use the Puppet Tools in CC 2018 and CC 2019 and CC 2021
- How to Use Expressions – from simple linking to complex interpolations
- How to create Animated Infographics
- How to create Data Visualisation Charts
- Animation Presets – Using, Editing, Creating and Saving Presets
- How to Composite with Masks and Effects
- Motion Graphics Time Games
- Videos Time Games
- Motion Tracking
- Camera Tracking
- Green/Blue Screen Chroma keying
- Rotoscoping – Removing backgrounds
- Importing and Animating Vector Graphics from Adobe Illustrator
- Best Exports for YouTube, Vimeo and Facebook
- Motion Graphics Visual Effects
- Color Correction & Color Grading
- How to use the all New Scripts to Animate Mask points
- Using the Essential Graphics Templates
- Lots of compositing exercises
- …. and so much more interesting and useful updates you will discover within the course
Most Importantly this course offers you the chance to understand, practice and develop your skills in Visual Effects and Motion Graphics and lots of compositing.
- Inger Wold: “I have learned so much. I have already sold and made several videos. But this is still just the beginning, and the course made me able to find even more cool stuff. Still learning”
- Abdulrazek Fawzy Abdulrazek: “It’s the Best Course In After Effects I have ever seen. Accurate + Fast + Smooth + Knowledgeable = Expert Instructor. Louay Makes you enjoy every bit he shows. Really if you want to Knock the real world of AE, come to Louay.”
- Elizabeth Yorick: “This is EXACTLY what I have been wanting!! A course with an instructor that actually explains everything!! He is also very prompt in reviewing your work, leaving comments and answering questions!! I would give this 10 stars if I could!!! Thanks Louay!!”
- Prerana Golechha: “Super Amazing Course. I recommend it to everyone who wishes to get a good hold on the subject. Thank you sir, for explaining the concepts well and for being so patient in answering all our queries.”
Your Happiness Guarantee
If you aren’t happy with your purchase, we have a 30-day 100% money back guarantee. There’s no reason to hesitate!
Enroll now, and we’ll see you inside the course!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners in After Effects who want to start Learning Compositing ,Visual Effects, and Motion Graphics
- Intermediate After Effects Users who want to polish their skills and learn more techniques to create better videos
- YouTube Publisher looking to add Motion Graphics, Titles, Lower Thirds and VFX to their Videos
- Video Editors looking to implement Visual Effects and Motion Graphics in their videos
- Motion graphics artists and graphic designers
Originally posted 2022-10-06 00:06:22.