Learn how to write Angular unit test case with Jasmine & Karma
- Basic knowledge on Angular
I welcome you all to this amazing course. Hope the learning would add value to your knowledge and you will learn How to write angular unit tests using Jasmine and Karma
Wishing you a happy understanding. Please do comment and provide feedback on the course.
- Visual Studio Code
- Before continuing on this course we should have basic knowledge of Angular
This course will teach you about:
Angular unit test case using Jasmine and Karma, we will cover every topic which we use to create an angular application
- Automated testing concepts and tools
- What to unit test and how angular unit test flow
- Tracking how much of your code is covered by tests using code coverage
- Testing re-usable components
- Testing templates driven
- Testing forms driven
- Testing Spy
- Testing HTTP client
- Testing navigation
- Testing attribute directives
- Mocking dependencies
- Working with asynchronous operations
- What is TestBad
The source code is also attached topic-wise.
This course is suitable for the following:
Beginner and experienced angular developers
About project implementation
In this course, we will see each topic with a real-time example and we will see how to implement all concepts in Visual studio code so we are able to understand it very well.
I recommend, please you install visual studio code so it will be helpful to implement logic in visual studio and you will learn every concept practically.
It will be very helpful if you have basic knowledge of angular.
I am glad that you successfully completed the course.
Hope you enjoyed it.
Have a wonderful life ahead!!!!!
Who this course is for:
- Angular developer