Master Java Programming Fundamentals and Succeed in AP Computer Science A
- No prior programming experience needed. This course will teach you programming from the beginning.
Programming can be difficult at first but it doesn’t have to be. Using animations and simple explanations, we make difficult concepts easy. Lift off your Computer Science journey here!
This course teaches you Java programming fundamentals using the AP Computer Science A syllabus. We cover all 10 units of the AP Computer Science A course using practical examples and in-depth explanations.
In this course, you will learn:
- Key introductory programming concepts such as variables, conditional statements, and loops
- Object-oriented programming (OOP) concepts including inheritance
- Data structures such as arrays, 2D arrays, and ArrayLists
- Complex programming concepts such as recursion
We use animations to provide step by step explanations of how Java programs actually run. By showing what happens when we run a program, students can gain a deeper understanding and appreciation of programming. Each lesson introduces concepts in a concise, easy to understand manner. We recommend taking the course in order as each concept we introduce builds upon the next.
By the end of the course, you will have a strong understanding of Java Programming and have a solid general programming foundation. This will ensure that you are prepared to succeed in the AP Computer Science A course.
If you have any questions or feedback, don’t hesitate to contact us. We are happy to help! Thank you for learning with us!
Who this course is for:
- Students taking the AP Computer Science A course
- Anyone interested in learning programming for the first time
- Anyone interested in learning the Java programming language