Take your first step to be the 3D modeler
- You just need a PC and a piece of software named “Blender”,That’s all for a good start for a modeller.
Hello everyone, by the time you are here, you might have read/viewed my intro and got interested in this course. This course is made for absolute beginners who want to learn 3D modeling in Blender.
Blender is totally free and open-source software and currently, they are upgrading themselves with a lot of love and supports from many artists.
I used Blender 3.0.0.
If you want to build your career with blender 3D modeling and make a career for 3D modeling, then this can be the 1st step.
Also if you have a desire to work as a game industry 3D modeler, then you can be benefited from some of my tricks on how I made 3D low poly models here in this course.
Also those who want to shine their texturing and UV unwrapping skill,I tried to make things as easier as possible so when you finish the course, you can make similar objects like me,with better and clean topology.
Here I also explained how to create materials and I crushed every topic as much as possible 🙂
Hope you won’t be disappointed after buying the course.
You will be getting My mail address and a Facebook close group access to ask all your questions and I will be there to guide you to any problems you face 🙂
Who this course is for:
- Complete beginners who want to make their career on 3D modeling
- Patient and hard working who want to see his future on 3D art
- Who wants to learn Blender step by step
- Any artist who want their Arts to be live
- Any game artist who wants to start creating gaming objects in 3D