Build a Chat Room From Scratch Using PHP & MySql
- Computer with Windows or MAC
- Internet connection
- Good knowledge of PHP. (e.g. how to create PHP files)
This courses will teach you how to build a chat room web app using PHP.
People love chatting and the popularity of chat rooms increased rapidly in the last few years. Hence, learning how to build a web app that lets users interact in real time will give you the opportunity to build a real-world, in-demand project and will open up the door of opportunity to become a professional PHP developer.
First, you will learn how to install PHP environment, then you will be taught how to create a project and how to work on the user interface. Then you will be taught how to work on the design so that you build a user-friendly web app. Next you will learn how to build a registration system from scratch to allow users to register and login. Then you will learn the logic behind building a chatroom and how to create one and let users send messages and interact with one another via text messages in real time.
By the end of this course you will have built a project using PHP programming language that is capable of letting users send text messages and communicate with one another in real time.
Why should you take this course?
There are many reasons why this course is extremely important.
1. First, you will build a real-world we app, rather than building unrealistic project.
2. Second, I will teach you the “how-to” rather than concepts that you will end up abandoning.
3. Third, you will learn one of the most important asks that PHP can do. PHP is a web-based server-side programming language which means that it’s specialized in the web and can that work perfectly.
4. Forth, you will intensify your programming skills. Let me list out the advantages of taking this course.
What you will learn in this course?
1. Install project environment & create project.
2. Run PHP project files.
3. Structure your project.
5. The logic behind sending chat messages.
6. How to let users send messages simultaneously.
7. How to let users read each others messages.
8. Notify users with who is online and who is offline.
9. Let users register and login before joining chat room.
10. Best practices and techniques.
11. Organize your project.
12. Much much more…
Note: The project that will be created throughout this course will be provided so that you can download it and use it for commercial and non-commercial purposes.
Who this course is for:
- PHP developers
- Web developers