Learn how to make an app’s backend and frontend with JAVA, PHP, and MySQL.
What you’ll learn
Build Android App with JAVA, PHP & MySQL
- How to make an app’s backend with PHP and MySQL.
- There are many ways to work with a database.
- Learn how to make and use an API
- How to work with JAVA and PHP in the classroom
- Learn how to use JSON files
- Basic programming skills with JAVA and PHP.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Make sure XAMPP, VS code editor, and Android studio are installed on your computer.
- The ability to use a computer and the internet.
“Build an Android app with JAVA, PHP, and MySQL” is the course you’re about to start taking. If you want to use a computer, you’ll most likely be using Android. It’s everywhere in the mobile world. Android apps are becoming more and more popular all the time. If you want to learn how to make an app with JAVA, PHP, and MySQL, this class is for you. It’s a good fit.
A movie app can be made with Java and HTML, CSS, PHP, and MySQL. You’ll learn how to do that in this course as well! This class is not for people who have never taken a class before. As long as you already know how to make simple Android apps and simple web pages, it will be very easy for you to follow the course!
It is about me:
I have a lot of experience with Python, R, and graphics design (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator). I started freelancing and making money from Odesk (now, Upwork) when I was 18 years old in 2011 when I was still in high school. From the time I was a child, I was very interested in Computers, and I still am. I really like this machine. I love to learn new things, and I also love to share what I know. In my free time, I like to make graphics and write computer code (for my Bioinformatics thesis work).
Who this course is for:
- Who wants to make an Android app.
- As an Android developer, who wants to get better at their job?
- Who wants to learn more about Android.
- A programmer who is curious and wants to learn.