Power Apps to build simple yet essential business solutions for your organization.
- An Office 365 account
- Previous experience of working with Excel is useful
- No coding skills required
This course is an introduction to the Microsoft Power Apps. The best way to learn how to use the Power Apps is to go through a real use case scenario – building a Holiday Booking App. Your organization will already have invested in O365 perhaps for email (Exchange Online) or document storage (SharePoint Online). Well wouldn’t it be nice to be able to make even more use of your investment at no extra cost? This course will show you just how to do this with your existing licence subscription – that is to say using the Microsoft applications you have already invested in through your existing licence.
In terms of the use case, maybe your organization uses spreadsheets and email, or maybe your have already invested in a stand alone holiday booking solution. This course will empower you to create a simple holiday booking solution that can be applied to your organization and in doing so make the most out of your Office 365 investment.
The feature that you learn in making this solution are applicable to many other use case scenarios ie Expense Approval, Invoice Approval and so on. There shall be future lessons covering theses areas but even before these courses are released.. believe you me, after this course your will be super confident to get stuck in and create your own Power Aps. So fasten your digital seatbelts and lets go!
Who this course is for:
- You want to create your own business apps fast and without coding.
- You have an interest in Microsoft Power Apps and Power Automate.
- You want to learn the fundamentals in Microsoft PowerApps as fast as possible.
- You have little time but want to learn to build your own business apps fast.
- You want to customize your apps without advanced coding skills