Designed for people who don’t have any knowledge about the programming and want to program in C++
- Any Programming Knowledge is Preferable, but not Compulsory
- Access to a computer running Windows, Mac OS X or Linux
This course covers C++ from very basic to more advanced features.
Concepts of C++ programming are made very simple and easy.
Every topic is covered in greater detail.
Every Topic is Explained with Real-life Examples.
C++ is one of the most popular languages in the world! It’s used by over 4 million developers worldwide, and in the US the average salary of a C++ developer is over $100,000 a year!
The course is designed for those who don’t have any prior knowledge about programming. It doesn’t matter if you have never written any programs or you have no idea about programming… After this course, all of this will change. You will bust the myth that programming is a difficult thing only for the few!
After this course, you will be able to use the advanced components of the C++ language.
Why this course?
Practical, hands-on, and aimed at beginners who are keen on mastering C++, this course is designed to get students coding in C++ as quickly as possible, while also teaching the best tips, tricks, and theory behind the code.
Every section has challenges and exercises for students to confirm their knowledge and put their newly learned skills to the test.
What I will learn?
- Basics – Datatypes and Variables
- Operators and Expressions
- Conditional Statements
- Function Overloading
- Oops Concepts
- Classes and Objects
- Operator Overloading
- Abstract Classes
- Function Overriding
- Friend Members
- Static Members
- Inner Classes
- Exception Handling
- I/O Streams
- Lambda Expressions
- Features on Modern C++ 11
- Student Project
Who this course is for:
- This course is perfect for absolute beginners with no previous coding experience, or anyone wanting to add C++ to their existing skillset.
- Anyone looking to increase career options by learning one the most in-demand programming languages.