A Course by Kaggle grandmaster on Feature Selection : Machine Learning, Scikit Learn, Pandas, mlextend, clean your data
- Familiarity with Python programming
- Working knowledge of Jupyter Notebook
- Working Knowledge of Pandas and Numpy
- Working Knowledge of Machine learning Model Creation using sklearn
- Understanding of Statistical methods like chisquare test
Feature selection is one of most important activity in machine learning/Artificial Intelligence pipeline. We select all relevant features for machine learning algorithm and discard less relevant or not relevant features. Feature selection is also known as variable selection.This course will provide learner, detailed knowledge of feature selection. It is one of most detailed online course on feature selection.
Who is this course for ?
- Data scientist who wants to create faster and more interpretable machine learning models.
- Data analyst who wants to relation between two variables.
- Data science aspirants who are preparing for data science interview.
- Any One who wants to learn about feature selection process.
- AI/ML software engineer who write code for machine learning.
- Teachers who are teaching Machine Learning Models.
What will you learn ?
- In this course, you are going to learn feature selection by doing. I have included more than 8 end to end small projects on feature selection methods. Each method has one project so that learner can understand the process fully. Code provided in throughout course is downloadable. You can download code and data and run by yourself to get confidence. Knowledge gain though this course is precious and can be used in We are going to learn following topics.
What is feature selection?
Different methods of feature selection.
- Minimum variance method
- F-Score using correlation for regression analysis data.
- Anova F for classification analysis data
- Mutual Information for regression and Classification analysis data.
- Chi-Square Scores for categorical features and Target
- All these methods implementation using sklearn
- Forward selection of features.
- Backward selection of features.
- Exhaustive feature selection.
- Implementation of each using sklearn and mlxtend.
- Introduction to Embedded Method for feature selection.
- Using RandomForest
- Using Extremely randomized trees to select features
- Regularization based feature selection
So what are you waiting for? Join the course and get the knowledge of variable selection and apply it in your projects to get efficient and interpretable machine learning models.
Who this course is for:
- For feature selection this course is for every one