Learn and Master AutoCAD 2020 and Artificial Intelligence (AI) Tools in Level 1
- Basic knowledge of windows operating system
- A free version of AutoCAD 2020 for students or educators should be installed on your windows PC
- Prerequisite: As this is a series-based crash course, first, enrol in “Crash Course on Civil Engineering and AutoCAD: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5 courses respectively” and then join Part 6 to avoid any kind of confusion. This will help you to fully understand this course which serves to be a direct sequel to the concepts taught from the previous series of courses.
Welcome to this mind-blowing course that teaches you “AutoCAD 2020 and Artificial Intelligence Tools”. This course is part of a series-based course which is titled “Crash Course on Civil Engineering and AutoCAD”.
This Part 6 course in the series introduces you to AutoCAD 2020 and covers AutoCAD 2020 with relevant Artificial Intelligence (AI) Tools. The course is created by Digital Marketing Legend “Srinidhi Ranganathan” and Civil Mastermind “Saranya Srinidhi”. It will help you understand the concepts of what is AutoCAD 2020, the history of AutoCAD, its usage, installation and of course – the various commands in the interface dashboard etc. CAD software can be used to design anything and everything – and the 2020 version taught here will help in time-saving capabilities – while creating amazing designs, you’ve never dreamt of.
We will also look at how to navigate through the AutoCAD working environment, sheet setup tools, draw tools, command tools in the dashboard. In the bonus lecture, we will cover Artificial Intelligence usage in AutoCAD 2020 and how to integrate AutoCAD with two or three various new-age tools in the technology space that can help you to capture and turn images into 3D drawing and models – for the first time in the world.
AutoCAD 2020: A snapshot
AutoCAD 2020 is computer-aided design (CAD) software that you as an engineer can rely on to create precise 2D and 3D drawings.
- Draft and edit 2D geometry and 3D models with solids, surfaces, and mesh objects
- Annotate drawings with text, dimensions, leaders, and tables functionalities
- Customise the software with add-on apps and API’s
Why wait? Another incredible adventure awaits you. Enroll now and let’s start rolling.
Special Note: Access to AutoCAD 2020 software from Autodesk is a must to practice the lessons taught from the course.
If you are a student or an educator, you can get a free license of AutoCAD 2020 from the Autodesk official website and that secret is taught in this course.
Who this course is for:
- Working professionals who are looking to upgrade their skills and learn AutoCAD 2020 commands to speed up their design work faster
- Students who have no prior knowledge of AutoCAD who wish to start their learning journey
- Anyone who is interested to learn new AI technologies to integrate with AutoCAD 2020