Create Jewellery E-commerce Web App Using Laravel From Scratch
What you’ll learn
Create Jewellery E-commerce Web App Using Laravel
- Setting up the PHP environment
- Working on the user-interface
- Blade templates
- How to create a database
- How to get different product types from the database
- How to add products to the cart
- How to remove products from the cart
- How do increase and decrease the number of products the customer wants to order
- How to make an order and checkout
- How to integrate the Paypal payment system
- How to let customers pay using Paypal
- How to verify Payment
- How to display order info and receipt
- And much, much more…
- Good Knowledge of PHP
- Computer with Windows or MAC
- Internet connection
This course will teach you how to create a jewelry e-commerce website using Laravel.
This course teaches you how to build a jewelry e-commerce website using Laravel. Learning how to build an e-commerce website that lets customers order from you will allow you to make a real-world, in-demand project and open the door to the opportunity to become a professional Full-Stack developer.
First, you will learn how to install a PHP environment; then, you will learn how to incorporate an HTML & CSS jewelry shop template. Then you will be taught the essential parts of this project, such as creating a cart and letting customers checkout. After that, you will be taught how to integrate the Paypal Payment system so that customers will pay you.
You will also learn how to integrate PayPal correctly to receive money for your meals. PayPal is one of the most potent payment systems. By integrating PayPal into your PHP website, you will learn an essential skill that is indispensable nowadays in any website.
By the end of this course, you will have built a project using the Laravel framework that can let customers buy online while you have control over the business and the website.
Why should you take this course?
There are many reasons why this course is essential.
1. You will build a real-world web app rather than build an unrealistic project.
2. I will teach you the “how-to” rather than concepts you will end up abandoning.
3. You will learn HTML, CSS, PHP & MySQL, and how they can work together.
4. You will learn Full-Stack development and become a professional one having built a complete e-commerce website.
Some of What You Will Learn in This Course:
1. Install the project environment & create a project.
2. Run PHP project files.
3. Structure your project.
4. How to add a complete HTML & CSS jewelry shop Template.
5. Logic behind building a complete jewelry e-commerce website.
6. How to let customers add jewelry to their cart.
7. How to let customers make orders and checkout.
8. How to integrate Paypal Payment System.
9. How to manage your database.
10. Best practices and techniques.
11. Organize your project.
12. Much, much more…
I wish you an incredible learning journey.
Who this course is for:
- PHP developers
- Web developers
- Programmers & Developers