Enhance User Experience, Interactive Pages, 3D Animations, Real-Life Projects and Best Practices with CSS3 Animations
- Basic understanding on HTML5
- Basic understanding on CSS3
- Text editor for development
- Modern Web Browser
- Curiosity to Learn Professional Web Development Techniques
- Eagerness to become an expert frontend developer
# The most comprehensive CSS Animations Course in Udemy!
# Lab Sessions and Real Life Projects
# English Captions (not auto-generated)
# All resources and code samples can be downloaded
# Experienced and Responsive Author
CSS has become a very popular and essential language for ever single developer in modern web development stack and this language is continuing to evolve by having more capabilities. Nowadays, CSS can handle the majority of motion and animation needs by using CSS transitions, CSS transforms and CSS keyframe animations.
In this course, we will cover all of the key points of adding motion to your designs and web pages together. The course will show you how to work with transforms, transitions, and keyframe animations in modern browsers.
Every topics are supported by comprehensive CSS3 Transform, Transition and Keyframe Animation examples, projects and also lab sessions are added to support and reinforce the learning curve.
So to become a CSS expert and a good web developer, you have to understand the fundamental topics very clearly. The most important topics of CSS Animations are included in this course to make everything clear in your mind.
The topic covered in the course are mainly :
- What CSS transforms are and how to use them
- Understanding 2d transformations: translate(), scale(), rotate(), and skew()
- Bringing life to the page with transitions
- Simple and advanced transition effects
- What you can and can’t transition and animate
- Understanding the shorthand syntax of CSS transition properties
- CSS transition timing functions
- How to animate with CSS using keyframes
- The animation properties and syntax details
- Understanding 3d transforms: translate3d(), scale3d(), rotate3d(), and skew3d()
At the end of this course, you’ll have gained a better understanding of the capabilities and potentials of CSS Transformations, Transitions and Animations.
Don’t forget! Small Interactions Big Impacts
Who this course is for:
- Complete beginners who wants to enhance their skillsets
- Frontend Developers and Designers
- Professionals who wants to level up CSS skills
- Experts who wants to reinforce themselves
- Anyone who wants to refresh knowledge
- Developers who are tired of fighting with CSS