Learn how to build your Data Analysis and Data Visualization skills using Excel, Python, SQL and Tableau with exercises.
- No prior knowledge required
- Determination and Desire to Learn new things.
- A positive attitude to success.
- A willingness to learn and practice.
- Laptop should meet the requirements of the installation of Python.
- Laptop should meet the requirements of the installation of Tableau.
- Laptop should meet the requirements of the installation of SQL.
Welcome to the best online course on Data Analysis and Data Visualization.
Data analysis is a process of inspecting, cleansing, transforming, and modeling data with the goal of discovering useful information, informing conclusions, and supporting decision-making.
Data analysis has multiple facets and approaches, encompassing diverse techniques under a variety of names, and is used in different business, science, and social science domains.
This course is a complete package for everyone wanting to pursue a career in data analysis.
This course gives you complete knowledge from basics to advanced level on Excel, Python, and SQL.
You will learn to create interactive dashboards using Excel as well as Tableau.
In this course, we will cover:-
- Excel fundamental concepts such as Sorting, Filtering, Statistical, and text functions.
- Excel functions for data analysis.
- SQL- DDL, DML, and DQL commands.
- Python fundamental concepts include Object-oriented programming.
- Introduction to the NumPy and the pandas’ library.
- Creating charts and dashboards using Tableau.
- And many more.
This course is perfect for beginners who want to make their career in data analysis.
You will get to practice a lot of exercises and work on some exciting projects.
Instructor Support – Quick Instructor Support for any queries.
I’m looking forward to see you in the course!
You will also have access to all the resources used in this course.
Enroll now and make the best use of this course.
Who this course is for:
- Data Analysts.
- Anyone who wants to explore data science.
- Students and professionals who want to improve the training capabilities.
- This course is for you if you like exciting challenges.
- Take your career to the next level.
- Programming beginners.
- Anyone who wants to learn the most frequently used Excel functions and techniques used by analysts.