Detail Getting started with Excel. Among the things, you will learn Charts, formatting and many other things.
What you’ll learn
Excel: Effective step by step Learning From Basic to Master
- It’s easy and effective to learn step by step in this way. In talking about the basics and the fundamentals of Excel.
- Developing a strong understanding of the basics and how to use them in everyday life.
- Learning basic functions and formulas. It has been used well.
- Real-life problems and ways to solve them.
- At least 11 years of experience as an Excel trainer.
- There is no need to know how to use Excel.
- Microsoft Excel 2007, 2010, 2013, 2019 or Microsoft 365 Excel must be on the computer to follow the training.
Microsoft Excel All in One Bundle for Beginners with All the Basics in One Place
This class is for people who have never used Excel before. Who wants to learn new things.
Now, let’s learn more about Microsoft Excel, which is used in schools, colleges, businesses, the market, and everywhere else. It is my job as a corporate professional and a trainer to teach you how to use Excel effectively. I will use my 12+ years of experience and practical knowledge of Excel training to help guide you through the process.
At the end of this course, you will know how to use the most common Excel tools and be able to take on Excel tasks in an efficient and more confident way.
This course also lets you take an interactive quiz at the end of each group of lectures.
Some of the things you’ll learn:
- Creating the best and most effective spreadsheets and workbooks
- A strong foundation of some of the best Excel functions that people use the most will help (SUM, VLOOKUP, IF, AVERAGE, SUMPRODUCT and many more…)
- Making charts that look good and make sense
- Learning how to use shortcuts the right way. Which saves time and effort?
- Many more
- This course is for Microsoft Excel 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, and 2019 (Microsoft/Office 365).
Who this course is for:
- Microsoft Excel is a game-changer that can be used in everything from school to big business.
Who want to learn everything you need to know about Excel from the very beginning to the very end, from basic to advanced.