Web3 Crash Course: The Most Important Things to Know
What you’ll learn
How to build Web 3.0 apps with No-code?
- Solidify your knowledge of web3 by learning about things like NFT, DAO, and Social Tokens.
- Learn how to use no-code tools today to build Web 3.0 apps in days.
- Make sure you know about successful Web 3.0 projects and other ways to make money with blockchain.
- Understand the most important web3 terminology and how you can use it to start or grow your business.
- Programming skills are not required.
- There is no need for business experience.
If you look around, you’ll see a lot of buzz words about Web 3.0 But what does it all mean?
Blockchain, Bitcoin, NFTs, Social Tokens, DAOs, and so on.
Breaking these down and understanding how they work takes time, and in this class, we’ll go over these topics in great detail. We’ll talk about how they can be used in real-life situations, and how we think they’ll change our lives, too.
So far, I’ve learned three things about Web 3.0.
- This has been the most important technology trend since the Internet came out, and it’s still going strong.
- If you want to keep up with all the new things that come out every day, you need to have a good grasp of how things work.
- Space is hard to understand. You’ll need a smart friend to help you understand it.
I’m going to be your smart friend on this trip. Josh and I will be there for you.
This course has a lot of video lessons that will help you go from not knowing anything about Web3 to being a Web3 leader.
If you want to make web3 apps, we’ll show you real business examples and show you how to use no-code tools to make them.
The course overview:
- Hours of video tutorials about the basics of web3 that you need to know before you start building things with them.
- Tips and tricks on how to start with no-code.
- Use web3 technologies in your app when it makes sense and when it doesn’t make sense.
- An introduction to some web3 projects that we think are great.
- There are guides and resources to help you keep learning and figure out what’s wrong.
If you do this, you’ll be better off.
- There isn’t much time for you to learn about web3 and how it can be used in real businesses.
- What if you come up with an idea for a web3 app but don’t know how to make it?
- You already have a web2 app and you want to add some web3 to it.
- You want to get better at web3 and learn some great tips and tricks. Also want to see how you could use no-code tools today to build your app in just a few days.
Who this course is for:
- A product manager is a person who is in charge of making
- Cryptocurrency fans