Play with Oracle API Gateway with various examples and apply the same to your real-time projects.
- As such, there are no pre-requisites to learn the Oracle API Gateway however knowledge of REST APIs will be added advantage
This course is designed to teach you the Oracle API Gateway end to end with a lot of examples. This course started with the introduction of the Oracle API Gateway, its feature, and discussed various navigations of the API Gateway.
This course will help you to understand how Oracle API Gateway works and what are pre-requisites before you start implementing the API Gateway for your Customers / Organizations.
This course will help you to learn Oracle API Gateway very quickly. After completing this course, you will be able to implement Oracle API Gateway independently.
The following topics are covered as part of this course:
- Overview of the Oracle API Gateway
- Various features offered by Oracle API Gateway
- What are the pre-requisites to start with Oracle API GW
- Create necessary resources to create API GW
- How to provision API GW
- Configure backend APIs to API GW
- Implement various request policies such as validations, transformations, etc.
- Fetch query and path parameter values
- Implement response policies such as Header transformations.
- Implement global policies such as CORS, Rate Limiting
- Secure your API GW resources
- Understanding and implementing logging policies
- Understanding Out of the Box (OOTB) metrics
After completing this course, you will become proficient in the Oracle API Gateway and can work independently without any help.
Enjoy this course and keep posting your questions for any issues/concerns.
Who this course is for:
- Will help all the API developers and manager who manages the APIs across the organization
- Course is for API Managers
- Course is for API Developers