Watch me take an account from an idea to 40k followers in 4 months. 14 hours instruction, 8 hours of BTS videos
- Have access to a smartphone and a consistent internet connection
- No prior experience with Instagram required
***Join the over 8,900 students that have joined this course in the first 4 days of being live!***
** This course was recently featured in Entrepreneur Magazine**
This is the most comprehensive course on Instagram Marketing anywhere.
With over 23 hours of video and 165+ custom resources & guides, you won’t find a more thorough and up to date course out there.
We cover everything you need to know to start from scratch and grow an account to 20k, 40k, even 100k followers.
This course is for both beginners to Instagram and more advanced students that have some experience with the platform.
We’ll first start by teaching the basics of:
• Setting up and optimizing an account
• Developing a content strategy
• Creating your first batch of content
• Learning how to post & how to optimize hashtags
After that, we’ll start exploring intermediate growth strategies like:
• Bots & automated systems
• Top post targeted hashtags
After we establish a consistent system for growing our audience we’ll start diving into advanced concepts:
• Hiring low-cost content producers and designing a production system
• Introducing automation into content production, posting, and even outreach
• Using stories to increase engagement through your feed and expand your reach
• Designing an Instagram Live strategy to consistently create spikes in follows
• Creating zombie accounts that help drive traffic to your main account
• Design effective Instagram ads and how to incorporate them into your overall growth strategy
• How to run competitions to grow engagement and follows.
And much much more!
This course is designed to apply to both individuals that want to grow a following for themselves, but also businesses that want to start a presence on the platform and use it to grow their brand.
Are you tired of courses that just repeat information you could have found on a blog or YouTube? Or maybe you’ve been stuck with instructors that TELL you what to do but have no idea what it takes to really accomplish what they’re teaching?
In this course, we don’t just TALK the TALK. We will actually DO what we are teaching.
Follow along as we take an account from complete scratch to 47,000 followers.
UPDATE: The account currently has 141,000 followers!
We start from the absolute beginning with conceptualizing the account, and we end with a well-defined content strategy, over 700 posts, and have even started to generate revenue with our account.
@innovationstation <<check it out
No fake followers, no boosted posts, & no cheating. 47,000 REAL followers with an average engagement rate over 7%. Our account is growing by over 300+ followers a day, using the strategies taught in this course.
Beware other Instagram courses are outdated, shallow, and taught by instructors who have never grown an account themselves.
Outdated: Instagram changes its system, its features, and its algorithm at least 3 times a year. That means if your instructor filmed their course in 2015, they’ve missed at least 9 different cycles! Their advice is not only out-dated, but it’s also worthless.
Shallow: Instagram is a huge opportunity and a very complicated product. Anyone who tells you that you can “master Instagram” in 4 hours simply is not telling the truth. It’s not enough to just SHOW you how to add a hashtag. You have to understand how they work, how to track them, and how you can apply a comprehensive strategy to your posts to stay ahead of the game.
Evan Kimbrell is in the top 1% of Udemy instructors with over 30 courses on Entrepreneurship & Marketing. His courses have over 630,000 students, 35,000+ 5 star reviews, and have been covered in publications such as TechCrunch, Entrepreneur Magazine, and Buzzfeed.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in starting an Instagram account for theirself or their business
- Anyone with an already existing account that they want to improve and grow
Originally posted 2022-10-11 21:48:39.