Begin using data driven insights and a structured approach to make better business decisions.
Go From Data skeptic to data enthusiast!
Are you a data skeptic? Are you overwhelmed by data? Do you find it difficult to make business decisions? This course is designed to turn data skeptics into data enthusiasts! Our certified analytics professional will prepare you to understand and engage in your organization’s data strategy, create a common framework for problem-solving with data, and employ a common language around basic tools.
This course will prepare you to understand the analytics landscape and use a structured approach to problem-solving.
Topics covered include:
- Describing the difference between Business Intelligence, Analytics and Testing
- Distinguishing between four different analytics methodologies
- Explaining the difference between data science and decision science
- Applying the BADIR approach to analytics
- Identifying the benefits and application of each step in the process
- Communicating results in an effective manner
- Identifying the different roles available in data analytics
Over 30 minutes of high-quality HD content in the “Uniquely Engaging”TM Bigger Brains Teacher-Learner style!
Objectives. You will be able to:
- Describe how Data Analytics improves business results
- List 4 common analytics methodologies
- Explain how both data science and decision science are needed to achieve business results
- Describe the benefits of BADIR as a structured approach to problem-solving
- Define good versus bad data
- Describe why the 3 analysis questions are used and what they can tell you
- Use data to tell a simple story that leads from insights to action
- Define Data Literacy and its impact
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who want to understand how data can be used in business