In this lesson, you will learn two programming languages. As part of a single course, you will learn both Java and Python.
What you’ll learn
Java And Python Programming Complete Training Course
- Java Programming and Python Programming are two of the most popular programming languages. In general, you should learn both of them.
- Practical examples of Java and Python ideas.
- Learn how to write in Java and Python about the software’s interface.
- Discovering the Power of Java’s Arrays, Lists, and Structured Data class
- Make sure you know how to use java operators, types of data, and conditionals.
- Python operators, Python datatypes, and Python functional statements are all things you should learn about, so keep reading.
- It has Python arrays and lists. It also has a class called Structured Class, which is made up of a lot of different types of things.
- The Basic computer skills
- You don’t need to know how to write code to learn java, python, and PHP.
People who are new to Java and Python will learn everything they need to know in this full training course.
Why this course:
- Applied Learning: 7 hours of learning in the real world
- There is a lot of practice coding and making things work in each tutorial
- The ability to learn at your own pace for life.
- Java Programming and Python Programming are two different types of programming languages that people can work in.
1. Java: The Complete Course
This advanced Java Certification Training is meant to teach you everything you need to know about Java, from how to write simple programs to how to write complex ones. This Java course will also teach you about Core Java 8, operators, arrays, loops, methods, and constructors. It will also give you hands-on experience with the java programming language, so you can learn how to write programs.
You’ll learn about the basics of Java programming in this class. Using the Java Development Kit 6 SE, students will learn how to format objects in a basic way so they can move on to more complex classes.
Java Remote Method Invocation, socket-based network programming, I/O files, serialization, and the Java runtime environment are all covered in this course, as well as Java Remote Method Invocation (RMI). Students in this class also learn how to use native methods, threads, and synchronization.
During this class, students will learn how to write programs that will solve problems in the real world. When they finish this class, they should be able to design software that can solve problems on a large scale.
This class helps students learn more about Java programming. As a result, those who sign up will learn how to work with and read data with a more complicated structure.
2. Python is a programming language that is used to write code.
Python is a language that has a simple syntax and a lot of powerful tools for writing code. It is an interpreted language that has a lot of tools for programming, like a debugger and a profiler. While it is easy for beginners to learn, it is used in many scientific fields to look at data. This part of the class is about programming and the python language. Students learn about the basics of python programming, such as conditionals, loops, variables, and functions, in this class.
This section gives a general overview of the different parts of Python. Hands-on coding exercises are also available. They teach you how to write custom functions, read and write to files, and more. This section or the whole course may be more robust than some other courses because it goes more in-depth into some important programming topics that other courses don’t.
This is what you will learn:
- Find out what programming is all about and how the Python language works.
- Make sure you know and use basic programming concepts like conditionals and loops as well as variables and functions.
- write and run Python code in different ways.
- Full-functioning Python programs can be made by combining well-known data structures with custom functions, reading or writing to files, and using the standard Python library.
- … and more.
Who this course is for:
- In case you don’t know how to use C++ or Java, Python is a good choice.
- Who wants to learn Java and Python programming and then move on to become a software developer?