Learn concepts and practice for the Kubernetes Certification with hands-on labs right in your browser – DevOps – CKAD
- Basic System Administration
- Basic Application Development – Python
- Linux VMs to follow along (This is optional as labs are provided with course)
- Kubernetes Basics
A Kubernetes Certification can take your career to a whole new level. Learn, practice, and get certified on Kubernetes with hands-on labs right in your browser.
“I passed the exam and certified CKAD now. I didn’t passed at the first attempt. Second time, I found this course on official page k8s and did practice all the labs. Honestly, labs are very challenging and great for the CKAD!” – Dave, Student
Learning Kubernetes is essential for any DevOps professional. DevOps engineers are always in demand. Currently the average Silicon Valley salary for a DevOps engineer is 20% higher than what a software engineer makes. DevOps engineers make an average of $140,000 to $200,000 annually. And One of the most in-demand skills is Kubernetes Deployment.
Kubernetes is an open-source system for automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerized applications. It was originally designed by Google and is now maintained by the Cloud Native Computing Foundation.
Simplify Complex Technology
Kubernetes is at the cutting-edge of application deployment. To elevate your DevOps career, learn how to effectively deploy applications on Kubernetes.
This course helps you gain the knowledge required to design and deploy cloud native applications on a Kubernetes cluster. A series of well designed lectures with animation and illustration help you understand complex concepts easily.
“Passed with a 70%, next up CKA. Your teaching style is great!” – Colin, Student
Practice! Practice! Practice!
Lectures alone won’t help you clear the certification. The Kubernetes Certification is a practical hands-on exam. You need hands-on experience, you need to get fast and you need practice. That is what our integrated hands-on lab experience gives you. Our coding quizzes can be accessed right in your browser without having to setup any lab environment yourself. We validate your work and give you feedback instantly. Preview few lab exercises for Free!!
“I completed my certification 75% on second attempt. Thanks to @Mumshad Mannambeth and others who helped me out.” – Murali, Student
After you have completed the lectures and coding exercises you will have the opportunity to complete a series of assignments that put your new skills to the test. You will be given a challenge to solve using the Kubernetes skills you have learned.
This will give you real-world experience and the chance to work with other students in the community. You will develop a Kubernetes deployment and get feedback for your work.
“Finally i passed ckad exam, my hearty thanks to @Mumshad Mannambeth, for his courses and guidance…it was helpful for me in the exam” – Anish Seelan, Student
Join Our Community!
Once you enroll in the course, you will get access to our community of teachers and learners on Slack where we discuss important topics, tips and tricks to pass the exam. This is a great place for you to clear your doubts and get answers for your questions instantly.
This course is the best way to get Certified in Kubernetes for an Absolute Beginner.
Don’t waste any more time wondering what course is best for you. You’ve already found it. Get started right away!
“Absolutely delighted the course/practice contents on this course!” – ThulasiRaman B V, Student
Kubernetes and the Kubernetes logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of The Linux Foundation. in the United States and/or other countries. The Linux Foundation and other parties may also have trademark rights in other terms used herein. This course is not certified, accredited, affiliated with, nor endorsed by Kubernetes or The Linux Foundation.
Course Update History
- Aug 27, 2022 – Lightning Labs and mock exam solutions added
- May 1, 2022 – Lab environment upgrade to v1.23
- Oct 20, 2021 – Lab environment upgrade to v1.22
- Sep 1, 2021 – Course Updates / Exam curriculum Update
New lectures and labs added based on new curriculum on topics mentioned below:
Build, define and modify container images
Authentication, Authorization and Admission Control
Role based access controls
Understanding API deprecations
Blue/Green or Canary deployments
Discovering and using resources that extend Kubernetes (CRD)
- May 10, 2021 – Lab environment upgrade to v1.20
- Aug 24, 2020 – Lab environment upgrade to v1.19
- Jun 16, 2020 – Lab environment upgrade to v1.18
- Feb 20, 2020 – New lectures on working with kubectl outputs, Rolling updates, Rollbacks and 2 new Lightening Labs were added.
Mock Exams updated.
- Jan 2 , 2020 – New lectures on Storage Classes, StatefulSets and Volume Claim Templates were added.
- Jul 5, 2019 – New Mock Exam to the Kubernetes Certification Courses added
- Jan 2, 2019 – New lecture ConfigMaps added
- Dec 19, 2018 – New videos and practice tests on Service Accounts in Kubernetes added to the course
- Dec 13, 2018 – New lectures on Taints/Tolerations and Node Affinity added
- Dec 1, 2018 – Kubernetes Challenge Series Game of PODS added
Who this course is for:
- System Administrators
- Application Developers
- Those looking to get Certified on Kubernetes
Originally posted 2022-10-02 15:58:58.