Learn the basics of C++ to prepare you for game development programming!
- No programming experience necessary. Must have a computer and internet.
- Visual Studio Community is used (the free version) and students will not need to purchase any software.
There are many C++ tutorials for Unreal Engine or other game engines out there, but most just assume you have a solid background in C++, or they cover the basics quickly. This is because Unreal Engine C++ is already too complicated to cover learning an entire programming language plus Unreal Engine programming in a single course. This course is designed to teach you C++ from the ground up, starting at absolute beginner level content and working up to advanced level techniques. This course will prepare you for programming video games in Unreal Engine, Cryengine, Lumberyard, or any game engine. Unreal Engine is not used in this course. This is a course on the basics of C++.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wishes to program video games in Unreal Engine but does not yet know how to code in C++.
- Beginners with no programming experience, or programmers who wish to brush up on the basics of C++.
- Those who want to become video game programmers and gain a solid understanding of C++.
- Anyone who wishes to learn programming in C++.
Originally posted 2022-09-26 10:28:14.