A comprehensive online training that delivers in-depth understanding of the key elements of the Life Coaching profession
- No previous Life Coaching experience is required to benefit from this course.
- Students are encouraged to take notes (for self-reflection purposes only).
- Students can access this training from anywhere with an internet connection.
- An MP3 version is also accessible for those who like to learn ‘on the go’.
- Access your Life Coaching course from a tablet, smartphone or desktop.
- Additional PDF materials are provided to enhance your learning experience.
This unparalleled Life Coaching Certificate Course includes an easy-to-understand curriculum designed to support the development of effective communication skills, wise perspectives, and the ways in which transformational changes can be made to people’s beliefs, behaviors, attitudes, careers, and daily interactions.
Perhaps you are considering life coaching training for the first time or are looking to update your existing skills by learning a psychology-based coaching approach. If you choose to take this course, you will learn a highly-actionable and comprehensive life coaching process that can serve as the foundation for a meaningful and rewarding career as a life coach.
During the training, students will learn how to establish and articulate their personal or career goals, as well as demonstrate the ability to translate those goals into tangible outcomes. Identifying and solving client problems and identifying new growth opportunities require a clear understanding of their goals along with crystal clear actions to fulfill those goals.
Life coaching is an excellent career choice for those who are interested in helping others to achieve their personal goals and professional aspirations. This course does not teach attendees one specific method, but instead teaches them how to make long-term changes in their thinking and decision making using a contemporary life coaching methodology.
The Life Coaching Certification Course was designed to give you all the fundamental knowledge and insights needed to succeed as a professional life coach. The course will help you assist individuals in defining their personal, social or professional aspirations and provide them with a proven method of converting these goals into measurable results.
The following are some of the topics you will learn during this course:
- How to make (or help others make) difficult decisions in difficult circumstances.
- Expand your client’s emotional IQ to solve problems and spark their creativity
- Facilitate change by helping people to break their cycles of ineffective behavior.
- Establish rapport with others by communicating in a way that establishes trust.
- Develop the self-awareness integral to the improvement of social effectiveness.
- How to identify and address troublesome beliefs, attitudes and behavior habits.
- How to help clients solve their problems and identify new growth opportunities.
- A coaching method that inspires change rather than just imparting information.
- And much, much more.
Coaching is a practice, not just a concept. It is an important life skill that matures over a period of time, and even better, this training encourages you to apply what you are learning in a real life situation. Just as you won’t develop driving skills by reading only a book, you will develop coaching skills by applying what you learn to yourself and testing it on other people.
Throughout this training, the coaching methodology is based on more than 2000 hours of time-served, life coaching experience, is varied in scope, and incorporates new innovative coaching methods. Taking advantage of this on-demand eLearning experience will provide you with all the knowledge, skills, and resources you need to sustain a successful life coaching practice.
We will teach you how to build a competency-based, and integrity-driven coaching practice. The training will give you an understanding of human behavior and serve as a vital resource for anyone who is interested in gaining a deep understanding of the key aspects of coaching. It features a variety of demonstrations and a focus on personal growth and effectiveness.
We will provide you with bite-sized modules in this course that are easy to understand and apply. The flexibility to learn anywhere, anytime, on any device means you are in total control. The course is offered by the Academy of Modern Applied Psychology and includes all the essential topics to ensure you gain a clear understanding of the life coaching method.
“An Excellent and high-value for money training experience. The instructor is great, his experience is overflowing, and the sheer volume of ah-ha moments I’ve had have been invigorating to say the least!” – Jean-Paul Haber.
This training is part of a larger curriculum of professional development training resources, designed by Kain Ramsay Ltd, and hosted within the Achology community peer-learning environment. The training course is accompanied by a 30-day money back guarantee, so if you’re not happy with the format, you can get your money back – no questions asked.
Who this course is for:
- Individuals who are interested in developing their skills or advancing their careers.
- Students with an interest in psychology will find this course particularly interesting.
- The course can be taken standalone or in conjunction with another Achology training.
- This course is suitable for men and women, regardless of age or ethnic background.
- This course is for students who are dedicated to self-discovery and improvement.
- The course can be taken independently or in tandem with another Achology training.
Originally posted 2022-10-05 08:19:14.