A beginner’s course on how to make a great Linkedin profile and get your dream job in less than 60 minutes.
What you’ll learn
Linkedin Profile & Job Search: 60 min Beginners Guide
- Learn how to use Linkedin to get the job you want.
- How to sign up for Linkedin and make a great Linkedin profile.
- How do you find and apply for jobs on Linkedin? This video shows you how (including how to apply to a job with less than 2 minutes with Linkedin Easy Apply).
- Learn how to build and grow your network so that you can get a job referral from someone you know.
- How to talk to recruiters and hiring managers about your job search.
- This is an absolute beginner’s course that doesn’t have any specific rules.
- To take this class, you don’t need to have a LinkedIn account. We’ll make one together in the first class.
- Need a computer (or laptop, smartphone or tablet) that can connect to the web.
This is a course for people who haven’t set up a Linkedin account or profile yet, or who haven’t used Linkedin to look for jobs. If you already know how to use Linkedin well, I think you should take my intermediate or advanced course.
So that you can find jobs.
Linkedin is the best place to look for a job:
- 90% of recruiters use Linkedin to look for new employees.
- There are more than 14 million jobs on Linkedin right now.
- Every minute, three people get hired on Linkedin.
Use Linkedin to find a job.
- Join Linkedin (it’s free) and make your own personal profile.
- Check out what you want to do and apply for it;
- Reach out to recruiters and hiring managers to find out more about the jobs they have.
- Expand your social circle and ask for job leads.
A strong job seeker profile and practical knowledge about how to search and apply for jobs on Linkedin will be yours after you finish the course.
Why this class?
- This is a tutorial course where I’ll show you how to use the Linkedin interface and how to make a strong profile and look for jobs.
- LinkedIn is always changing how it looks and how it works. This course was made in January 2022 and is always being updated.
- What to do after the class: Ask your questions during the class; I’m always happy to help!
Who this course is for:
- For people who are actively looking for a new job (full-time, part-time, remote, or contract), this is the place to go.
- Who are happy with their job but would like to get invites from recruiters with interesting job offers from time to time, this is the service for you.
- For people who don’t have a Linkedin account or profile yet, or who haven’t used Linkedin to look for jobs before.
- At the beginning of their jobs or internships, graduates look for their first job or internship.