Learn how to design a logo by a Published, Multi-Award Winning Logo Designer! 21+ Years Experience!
- Adobe Illustrator (or Trial Version) or any other Vector Software
- Scanner or digital camera / iPad / tablet camera is preferable to photo sketches to trace.
- Pencil, paper & eraser.
- Positive attitude & willingness to learn.
* ‘Truly the best course I have come across on Udemy (out of 30 so far!)’
* I have learned more about logo design here than I have at college’
* ‘I am just amazed by how dedicated the creator is to this course, I think this is better than university courses. 5/5 perfect’.
* ‘After just a few sections, I learned more than I did in my four years of undergrad getting my BFA in Graphic Design.’
* I was able to win 4 logo competitions worldwide. Thanks to this course’
* ‘One of the best Logo design Courses on Udemy.’
* ‘Really the best Logo design course ever created.’
* I wish I could rate 10. The courses of Mr Evans are enough for everyone to be a professional logo designer’.
* ‘Stop reading reviews and buy this class. incredible.’
UPDATED OCTOBER 2022!
Do you want to be a professional logo designer who can design stunning logos with little effort? This is your exclusive opportunity to learn from an award winning, published logo design professional so that YOU can do this in no time at all!
In the course, I reveal the whole professional logo design process from start to finish covering everything from sketching, fonts, character placement, symbol development, colour application and much more. You’ll also learn insider tips and tricks as well as having a full briefing of logo design types in exclusive showcases.
I also provide all the materials I use to run my day to day logo design business so you can use them to do exactly the same from logo design client questionnaires to email templates. You’ll also gain insight into my communication with a real life client as we embark upon the First Point Surfing case study!
Not only that, we’re going to explore additional case studies designing symbolic logos for Coffeeshake and Goldstein, Typographical logos for Cloudbox and Goinstall and vintage logo designs in the Bristol Barbers case study! I’m also going to pass on the skill of designing unique mosaic / Pixel style logos!
What’s more there are exercises laid out for each and every one of these logo types, so that you can try your hand at them and receive valuable, professional feedback from me in the Q&A!
All that’s required to start is a free download of Adobe Illustrator and a pencil and paper. From here we’re going to go on a journey to design awe inspiring logos.
If you want to master designing proper, professional logos faster than you ever imagined, I’ll see you on the inside!
Get your Certificate of Completion after finishing the entire course!
Who this course is for:
- Ideal for both beginners who haven’t used Adobe Illustrator or those who are interested in learning the logo design and the logo design business.
- Intermediate logo / graphic designers will undoubtedly learn from the course also in relation to insight into the professional logo design process.
Originally posted 2022-10-01 17:18:08.