Beginners Course to learn how to use Microsoft Excel, Master the Fundamentals of Microsoft Excel as a Beginner.
- Except to have a Computer with Microsoft Excel.
An AWESOME BEGINNERS COURSE on MICROSOFT EXCEL.
You need absolutely no prior knowledge of Excel, or if you do then that will assist.
You will be learning from the most fundamental and basic principles all the way to creating your own worksheets with functioning formulas and references.
This will course will guide you through some of the most common knowledges, that is not so common to all. I have experienced 100’s of users that I was teaching that simply don’t know about these essential principles and miss out on a multitude of Excel functionality.
If you want to become proficient or even just a great user of MS Excel, then this course comes highly recommended.
I will guide you through the following:
- Understanding the Excel Layout and Screen with Menus
- Simple Data Entry Techniques
- Creating Formulas and Common Functions
- Understanding Formatting Tools and Worksheet Manipulation
- Creating and Editing Charts and its elements
- Adjusting your View as well as working with Multiple Worksheets and Workbooks
- Some Advanced Functions, such as IF, VLOOKUP and COUNTIF Family of Functions
- How to Protect your Worksheets and Workbooks
- Features to do Proper Data Management
- Tools for Data Analysis
- Entire Module Dedicated to PivotTables, from Creation to Manipulation to Charting
- An Introduction to Macros
You will be provided with all the Resource Files that you can download for free to follow me along.
Who this course is for:
- Complete Beginners who want to learn about Excel and how to use it.