Become an expert in the IT Networking Fundamentals and learn how networking stuff works in the real world.
- A Laptop or PC with an internet connection.
- Your chosen device must be capable of running virtual machines on it.
- I’ll walk you through, step-by-step, if anything need to be installed.
This course focuses on deeply understanding the Fundamentals of Networking in the I.T. sector and how networking devices and services work in real-world scenarios. Even if you have no clue about networks, this course will provide all the starting knowledge you need to understand how networking devices work, how networks communicate, how they are managed, and much more.
What will you cover throughout the course journey?
We’ll start from “What is a Network?” moving to “How the DNS works?” then to “How the Subnets and VLAN work?” and much more. Moreover, during the course, you’ll also learn how to handle and configure the networking devices to use them as you want.
We’ll not stop there, after you’re done analyzing all this, later in the course, you’ll learn how to exploit the wi-fi handshake for “Cracking the Wi-Fi security keys.“
There are numerous lectures making sure that you know how to configure networking devices practically, how to set up the virtual machines in Virtual Box, how packets are captured and examined with CISCO Packet Tracer, and learning with network simulation tools like GNS3, and much more.
The course is divided into several sections to absorb most of them, not at once, but with progressions. So,
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand the following:
- What are Networks and their types?
- Difference between Network Bandwidth and Latency
- How Networking Devices- Bridge, Switch & Router work
- What is a Logical and Physical Network Address?
- The real difference between Public vs Private IP addresses
- How the Network Address Translation(NAT) works
- What is the purpose of Subnets in a network?
- Collision Domains and Broadcast Domains – what’s the difference?
- How does Subnet find the Network & Host addresses?
- Port scan with Nmap port scanner
- The idea behind DHCP assigning you IP addresses
- Working on the Domain Name System(DNS)
- Setting up Virtual Home Labs on your system
- Wi-Fi and Access Points
- Cracking Wi-Fi password using KRACK Attack
- Steps of implementing Wi-Fi Security
and the list continues…
Make sure you take a pen, divide the page, left for the topic name, and right for what you understood.
After finishing the course, you will be confident enough to explain and clarify all the networking stuff to yourself as well as to those who are in need of some solid and clear fundamentals. So now you can tickle the person next to you with “Hey, you know this?… or that…?”. I’ll be more than happy to see you helping others as I do.
Join me in this course on starting your I.T. journey!!!
All the Best and see you in the course.
Mohd. Raqif Warsi
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone willing to get started with the fundamentals of Networking in I.T.
- This course is for anyone trying to upgrade their knowledge in the networking sector.
- This course is for anyone who is wishing to start a sound career in networking and its services.