Learn How to build Advanced User Authentication and Authorization Website (With JWT, httpOnly Cookie, Axios)
Latest 2022 Course
Yes, you have read it right if you are here reading this description. This is advanced User Authentication and Authorization Project With MERN Stack.
What You will learn
- How to build a secure backend
- How to use JWT Bearer Tokens
- How to use httpOnly Cookie
- How to encrypt a user’s password before storing it in a database
- How to Build Frontend With httpOnly
- How to send back httpOnly cookie
- How to make the user logged in after the token is expired
We will use MERN Stack With this
MongoDB: MongoDB is a source-available cross-platform document-oriented database program. Classified as a NoSQL database program, MongoDB uses JSON-like documents with optional schemas. MongoDB is developed by MongoDB Inc. and licensed under the Server Side Public License.
ExpressJS: Express.js, or simply Express, is a back-end web application framework for Node.js, released as free and open-source software under the MIT License. It is designed for building web applications and APIs. It has been called the de facto standard server framework for Node.js.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Web Developers Who Wants To Learn & Implement Login / Signup Functionality To Their Applications