Build a Full Stack Point Of Sales Application for Retail Stores with React , Node , Express , Mongo DB
- React Basics
Hello , Welcome To The Course MERN Stack Retail Store POS Application.
First of all….
What is POS ?
A point of sale (POS) is a place where a customer executes the payment for goods or services and where sales taxes may become payable. A POS transaction may occur in person or online, with receipts generated either in print or electronically.
So in this course we will teach you how to build a POS application using React , Redux , Node , Node , Mongo.
It is almost similar to an ecommerce application but here we don’t have any user dashboards or user screens. We will have everything related to the Stores / Malls / Hotels etc.
We will cover the following features / concepts in this MERN Stack POS Application.
React / UI
- What is POS
- Difference Between POS / Ecommerce Application
- React topics like routing , states , props , components , storage etc.
- Redux for State Management
- We will make all the API calls without redux only , We just use redux for cart functionality , So you need not to be a pro in Redux.
- For Building UI we will use the Ant Design Library. It is the world most second popular UI framework for React.
- For normal styling we will use bootstrap classes to speedup our development process.
- One of the best part about the UI in this application is you can also generate / print a bill with the items and amount for a customer.
Node / Express / Mongo
Working with node with the combination of express and mongo DB.
Making complex schemas , models in Mongo DB.
Creating Rest Full API’s .
Deploying the app to heroku
Each of these 4 powerful technologies provides an end-to-end framework for the developers to work in and each of these technologies play a big part in the development of web applications.
Express.js, or simply Express, is a back end web application framework for Node.js, released as free and open-source software under the MIT License. It is designed for building web applications and APIs. It has been called the de facto standard server framework for Node.js.
MongoDB is a source-available cross-platform document-oriented database program. Classified as a NoSQL database program, MongoDB uses JSON-like documents with optional schemas. MongoDB is developed by MongoDB Inc. and licensed under the Server Side Public License.
Who this course is for:
- Fullstack Developers
- MERN Stack Developers