Learn How to Build Social Media Blog Posting Application With MERN Stack
Yes, you have read it right if you are here reading this description. This is a Blog Posting Application With MERN Stack In which the user will be able to login/signup and he/she will be able to post his / her blogs and will be able to view blogs of other users as well same like Facebook / Twitter functionality
If you are a complete beginner, then this course is perfect for you because I have explained every single step before moving ahead. And trust me you will learn a lot of things.
And if you are already an intermediate MERN Developer, this will help you to grow your skills with creating Social Media Blog App with MERN Full Stack.
What You will learn
- How to Build a Blog Posting Application
- How to Make a Responsive Blog App
- How to build a Backend For a Blog Posting Application
- How to encrypt a user’s password before storing it in a database
- How to Build Frontend with Blogs and Add Blog / Login Signup Functionality
- How to Build a Modern UI UX Blog App
- How to make the relation between 2 collections of MongoDB
We will use MERN Stack With this
MongoDB: MongoDB is a source-available cross-platform document-oriented database program. Classified as a NoSQL database program, MongoDB uses JSON-like documents with optional schemas. MongoDB is developed by MongoDB Inc. and licensed under the Server Side Public License.
ExpressJS: Express.js, or simply Express, is a back-end web application framework for Node.js, released as free and open-source software under the MIT License. It is designed for building web applications and APIs. It has been called the de facto standard server framework for Node.js.
See you in the course.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner ReactJs Developers who wants to Learn MERN Full Stack With Creating Blog Application