Learn the latest Android technologies including Dagger2, MVVM, Kotlin, RxJava, Retrofit, Mockito and Glide
- Interest in Android development
- Mac or Windows PC
- Kotlin knowledge
Learn how to make a modern Android App with this new course on Android development in Kotlin.
Most tutorials and how to’s on Udemy show you the basics of app building, but they don’t show you how to use the latest technologies and libraries.
Most projects and jobs require you to know how to use the latest libraries. This is what this course is all about.
The purpose of this course is to give you a practical example of how to use these technologies, all while building a simple example app.
We will learn about:
- MVVM architecture using the Google recommended Android Lifecycle Extensions
- Dagger2 for dependency injection
- RxJava as a reactive framework
- Retrofit and JSON for remote server communication
- Glide for seamless image loading
- Unit tests to test the application and make it stable and robust
- And we will build everything in Kotlin, the shiny new language that Google recommends
If you want to get that job as an Android Developer, you need to know how to use these technologies.
If you want to build an app that scales and is robust, these technologies will make your life easy in the long term.
Sign up today, and let’s learn how to properly build a modern Android Application.
30 day money back guarantee provided by Udemy
Highly rated instructor with over 10.000 active students and growing monthly.
“Great content with very responsive creator.” – Saurabh
“Great course. It has a a lot of small tips and tricks it really helped me out and I’m sure I can start to use it right now in my work” – Saidel
“The course was short, but sweet and to the point. In a few hours Catalin walks you through the major modern architectural patterns required to implement an Android app. Not for the raw beginner, but plenty of content for a practitioner.” – Kevin
Who this course is for:
- Intermediate Android Developers
- Beginner Android Developers
- People Interested in Mobile App development