The Ultimate Algo Trading Course – experience trading zen by learning how to code your own expert advisors and scripts.
- Basic computer skills
- A computer with internet connection
- Metatrader 4
- Windows-based operating system, or a Linux-based system to run the trading platform via Wine (Linux/Mac) or CrossOver (Mac)
Become an MQL4 Programmer!
If you are a trader looking for ways to make trading simpler and more efficient, you’ve come to the right place. Leverage technology to your advantage!
If you are a trader-programmer who would like to bring your programming and algorithmic trading skills to the next level, this course is for you. No need to reinvent the wheel!
If you are somebody just looking for a new hobby, try algorithmic trading through this course. There are only so many hobbies where you are compensated for doing something great!
This course is the most intensive, yet straightforward, course for the MQL4 programming language – based on years of experience of an MQL4 programmer.
Probably the fastest way to learn how to build complex trading robots and scripts using the MQL4 programming language, for traders!
The course is fast-paced, but designed with the trader in mind:
- Low information diet – take only what you need to move on to the next lesson
- Learn the rules of trading, which you may use as well to enhance your own manual trading
- Develop MQL4 programming skills, and learn to apply to solve common problems in both manual and automated trading
By the end of this course, students would be able to independently develop robust and efficient trading robots and scripts based on their own ideas, and expand on their programming knowledge on their own, as an MQL4 programmer!
This is programming course is aimed at making the life of the trader easier by enabling one to develop his or her own MQL4 programs, and augment his or her trading skills through automation.
Who this course is for:
- Traders who have little or no experience in programming
- Programmers who want to get started on trading
- Beginning traders who would like to learn more about trading by developing trading robots and scripts
- Novice MQL4 programmers (up to intermediate level) who would like to hone their programming skills!
- This course is probably not for you if you are looking for more advanced programming approaches (object-oriented programming, deep learning, etc.)