Learn Node.js To Build Web Sites and Host Them Live On Heroku Webhosting
- You need a computer with Internet access and a Web Browser
In this course I’ll teach you how to create a Node server, run a basic HTML website off of that server, and push it up to a webhost to make your website live online.
Aimed at the absolute beginner, you don’t need any experience with Node.js at all in order to take this course. In fact, if you already know a little Node, this is NOT the course for you!
- Install Node
- Install Git bash and Sublime Text Editor
- Run a Console Log Node Test
- Create Our First Basic Node.js Server
- Explaining the Node Server Code
- Exploring The URL Module Query String
- File System and Index Page
- Create Server Console Status Messages
- Show Different Web Pages
- Show an Index Page
- Remove HTML from the URL
- Create a Bootstrap Navbar
- Create an About and Resume Page
- Add a Bootstrap Jumbotron
- Generate SSH Keys
- Initialize Git and Github
- Install the Heroku Toolbelt CLI
- Create a Package JSON File
- Push Our Code To Heroku
- And More…
Join me today and let’s learn Node!
CEO Codemy. com
Who this course is for:
- This course is aimed towards absolute beginners who want to learn the to build Websites with Node js
- Anyone wanting to learn to build web apps
Originally posted 2022-10-01 11:12:58.