Learn OO Analysis, Design & Programming using UML in C++, Java & C#
- Basic knowledge of any programming language
- Basic understanding of common C concepts like pointers, functions, arrays, macros, etc (for C++ programmers only)
Object Oriented Analysis, Design & Programming course is a unique course that teaches students how to use object-oriented techniques to build software. The course will start with requirements gathering & end with implementation. In the process, you’ll learn how to analyze and design classes, their relationships to each other in order to build a model of the problem domain. You’ll also use common UML diagrams throughout this process, such as use-case, class, activity & other diagrams. The diagrams will be created through a free tool.
Lot of emphasis is placed on use cases to capture and manage requirements. Those are subsequently used to enforce OO concepts that produce a reusable design of the system that adapts to change. Finally, the design is implemented & programmed in three different programming languages – Java, C# & C++. During the implementation, you’ll learn about the object-oriented concepts such as Abstraction, Encapsulation, Hierarchy, Polymorphism, interfaces, etc. All these concepts are explained with examples in all the three languages.
Finally, all the important concepts are applied in a textual game called Reckless Driver. Consequently, you’ll have understood the entire process of Object Oriented Analysis, Design & Programming & you can implement these concepts in your own software.
Who this course is for:
- Programmers who want to learn the Unified Modelling Language
- Anyone who wants to learn OO analysis, design & programming
- Anyone who wants to start with OO programming in C++, Java or C#
- Students who want to understand the concepts of object oriented programming
- Programmers new to object oriented programming
- Software developers and designers looking to expand their existing knowledge of object oriented analysis & design
- Anyone who wants to learn & apply UML to their sofware development process