Learn payment gateway integration in flutter apps
- No prerequisites
- Little bit of knowledge is enough for this course
Flutter is Google’s UI toolkit that helps you build beautiful and natively combined mobile, web, and desktop applications in a single codebase in record time. Flutter is really great to learn as it is cost-efficient and developer friendly and in application development payment gateway integration in the application is the most demanding feature that’s why I decided to create this course to help other developers with this functionality.
This course will cover:
FLUTTER PAYMENT GATEWAY INTEGRATION:
1. Flutter Razorpay payment gateway integration: In this module, we shall learn about Razorpay payment gateway integration which will help us to process the payment of the purchases made by the user.
2. Flutter Stripe payment gateway integration: In this module, we shall learn about Stripe payment gateway integration which will help us to process the payment of the purchases made by the user.
Why Should You Learn Flutter?
Although Flutter is a newer cross-platform framework, more and more companies have chosen Flutter over frameworks such as Xamarin, Cordova, and React Native.
Some of the top reasons why development teams choose Flutter to include:
- Increased productivity. Using the same codebase for iOS and Android saves both time and resources. Flutter’s native widgets also minimize time spent on testing by ensuring there is little to no compatibility issues with different OS versions.
- Easy to learn. Flutter allows developers to build native mobile applications without needing to access OEM widgets or use a lot of code. In addition to Flutter’s particularly appealing user interface, this makes the mobile app creation process much more straightforward.
- Great performance. Users report that it is difficult to notice the difference between a Flutter app and a native mobile app.
- Cost-effective. Building iOS and Android apps with the same codebase is essentially building two apps for the price of one.
- Available on different IDEs. Developers can choose between Android Studio and VS Code to edit their code on Flutter.
- Great documentation & community. Flutter has many great resources to answer your questions, thanks to its ample documentation with easy-to-follow use cases. Flutter users also benefit from community hubs like Flutter Community and Flutter Awesome for exchanging ideas.