The way PHP should be learned.
- Some HTML knowledge would be beneficial with no prior PHP knowledge
- You don’t need to know anything about PHP to start this course.
- You should be able to use a PC or a Mac to learn PHP
- This course is for someone with basic or no knowledge of PHP language
- No programming experience.
This is a PHP for beginners course that introduces you to PHP through carefully crafted examples and fully worked mini-tasks. PHP scripting language is a very powerful tool to acquire for every student who wants to quickly jump into learning in the simplest way as quick as possible.
Have you seen other courses that use complex terms or that jump steps and leave you thinking “why did that just happen”? You won’t find that with this carefully crafted PHP course.
This PHP course has been designed with the coding beginner in mind or those who may have picked up bad habits and wish to refresh their coding skills.
I have made this PHP course very easy and simple to follow so you will not feel your self intimidating or lost in some complex coding form that will discourage you from improving your skills in this powerful language.
Knowing PHP will allow you to build web applications, websites, or Content Management systems, like WordPress and other powerful PHP CMS. The sky is the limit to what you can do with PHP scripting language. One most important thing to know about PHP is the more you practice the more it starts to get easy for you and make sense. You will find your way to mastering this language in no time.
All it takes is patience and hours of practice of PHP to lead your way into an amazing world of the creation of dynamic PHP pages or sites.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn PHP scripting language
- Anyone who wants to understand of the PHP language and it tags
- Anyone who wants to learn how to code with PHP
- For those who are interested in discovering PHP and it power