Learn All the Skills to Become a Data Mining & Machine Learning Scientist  [COMPREHENSIVE MASTERCLASS]
Machine Learning and artificial intelligence (AI) is everywhere; if you are curious to learn how companies like Google, Amazon, Youtube and even Udemy extract meaning and insights from massive data sets, this data mining & machine learning course will provide you the knowledge you require.
In this comprehensive masterclass, you’ll learn everything you’ve been too afraid to ask about machine learning. There’s no prior coding required.
Academy of Computing & Artificial Intelligence proudly presents you the course “Professional Certificate in Data Mining & Machine Learning“.
It all started when the expert team of The Academy of Computing & Artificial Intelligence [ACAI] (PhD, PhD Candidates, Senior Lecturers , Consultants , Researchers) and Industry Experts . hiring managers were having a discussion on the most highly paid jobs & skills in the IT/Computer Science / Engineering / Data Science sector in 2020.
To make the course more interactive, we have also provided a live code demonstration where we explain to you how we could apply each concept/principle [Step by step guidance]. Each & every step is clearly explained. [Guided Tutorials]
“While artificial intelligence (AI) is the broad science of mimicking human abilities, machine learning is a specific subset of AI that trains a machine how to learn.
Course Learning Outcomes
To provide a solid awareness of Supervised & Unsupervised learning coming under Machine Learning
Explain the appropriate usage of Machine Learning techniques.
To build appropriate neural models from using state-of-the-art python framework.
To build neural models from scratch, following step-by-step instructions.
To build end – to – end effective solutions to resolve real-world problems
To critically review and select the most appropriate machine learning solutions
python programming is also inclusive.
- A computer with internet connection
- Passion & commitment
At the end of the Course you will gain the following
- Setting up the Environment for Python Machine Learning
- Understanding Data With Statistics & Data Pre-processing
- Data Pre-processing – Scaling with a demonstration in python, Normalization , Binarization , Standardization in Python,feature Selection Techniques : Univariate Selection
- Data Visualization with Python -charting will be discussed here with step by step guidance, Data preparation and Bar Chart,Histogram , Pie Chart, etc..
- Artificial Neural Networks with Python, KERAS
- KERAS Tutorial – Developing an Artificial Neural Network in Python -Step by Step
- Deep Learning -Handwritten Digits Recognition [Step by Step] [Complete Project ]
- Naive Bayes Classifier with Python [Lecture & Demo]
- Linear regression
- Logistic regression
- Introduction to clustering [K – Means Clustering ]
- K – Means Clustering
- Deep Learning Masterclass 2022 : Deep Learning Introduction , Deep Reinforcement Learning ,Computer Vision, Deep Learning for Human Sensing
Additionally this course covers Java, python programming (A to Z), Web Development, Natural Language Processing, Deep Learning, Algorithms, Generative Adversarial Network and many more.
Does the course get updated?
We continually update the course as well.
What if you have questions?
we offer full support, answering any questions you have.
There’s no risk !
The topics in this course come from an analysis of real requirements in data scientist, Data mining , Machine learning job listings from the biggest and famous tech employers. We’ll cover the machine learning, AI, and data mining techniques real employers are looking for
This course provides a sound introduction to machine learning, datamining, supervised learning, unsupervised learning, deep learning and many more
· Any student in college/ University who wants to start a career in Data Science, Data mining , Machine Learning
· Any data analysts who want to level up in Machine Learning.
· Anyone who is not satisfied with their job and who wants to become a Data Scientist.
· Anyone who wants to create added value to their business by using powerful Machine Learning tools.
· For anyone who does not have prior knowledge on programming. We have comprehensive chapters on python, Java programming, web development, Algorithms etc..
Real world projects with Source code and Guidance
Real world Machine Learning projects are implemented and the source code is provided in this course. You will be able to complete your research project successfully.
- Self-supervised learning in Computer Vision [Code Included]
- AutoNovel: Automatically Discovering and Learning Novel Visual Categories [Code Included]
- Facebook AI Releases ‘BlenderBot 2.0’: An Open Source Chatbot [Code & Paper]
- Smooth-AP: Smoothing the Path Towards Large-Scale Image Retrieval [Code & Paper]
- Image Search multilingual text2image search for 50+ languages [Code Included]
- Real-Time Super-Resolution System of 4K-Video Based on Deep Learning[Code,Paper]
- Basic classification: Classify images of clothing [Code & Guidance]
- Basic text classification – Code [ TensorFlow ]
- Audio recognition: Recognizing keywords [Code Included]
- TensorFlow 2 quickstart for beginners [Code Included]
- Introduction to Autoencoders [Code Included]
Our Bestselling Machine Learning masterclass “Professional Certificate in Data Mining & Machine Learning” from Academy of Computing and Artificial Intelligence, UK, will make you a Champion.
We have provided sample Machine Learning projects with sourcecodes which you can use in your profile and projects.
The topics in this course come from an analysis of real requirements in data scientist, Machine learning engineer job listings from the biggest tech employers.
Join our class for a wonderful journey of Machine Learning and a rewarding career.
We continually update the course.
Last Update : 5/2/2022 – Updated with latest Deep Learning series & Sections
Who this course is for:
- Any student in college who wants to start a career in Data Science, Data mining , Machine Learning
- Any data analysts who want to level up in Machine Learning
- Anyone who is not satisfied with their job and who wants to become a Data Scientist
- Anyone who wants to create added value to their business by using powerful Machine Learning tools
- For anyone who does not have prior knowledge on programming. We have comprehensive chapters on python, Java programming, web development, Algorithms etc