Learn the basics of Python and the most important Data Science libraries with this step by step guide!
- No programming experience is required for the course
- A computer with internet connection
- Compatible with all languages, the course is in English
- The course is on Windows 10 but is also available with other operative systems
Python is the most important language in the field of data, and its libraries for analysis and modeling are the most relevant tools to use.
In this course we will start building the basics of Python and then going to deepen the fundamental libraries like Numpy, Pandas, and Matplotlib.
The four main features of this course are:
1. Clear and simplified language, suitable for everyone
2. Practical and efficient
3. Examples, illustrations and demonstrations with relative explanations
4. Continuous updating of contents and exercises
Who this course is for:
- Researchers in the field of data analysis, machine learning and data mining, who want to consolidate the basics
- Beginners who want to start learning the Python programming language
- Programmers who already have experience with other languages and want to learn the Python language
- Any student wishing to pursue a career in the field of Data Science
- Anyone who wants to approach this new field for work or personal growth
Originally posted 2022-10-11 13:36:49.