Master Python OOP and Become a Better Python Programmer by Writing Modular, Readable, and Reusable Python OOP Code
- Basic understanding of Python lists, dictionaries, and functions
- A computer to run Python on
- An appetite to learn by doing
Important: This course is NOT for absolute beginners. Object-oriented programming / design is for intermediate-level learners.
Object-oriented programming (OOP) is a programming model that is widely used in the industry.
Mastering OOP concepts allows you to write code that is readable, maintainable, reusable, and overall more elegant. All of these are skills that separate high-performing programmers from average programmers.
Everything in Python is actually an object! This means that your understanding of the Python programming language is not complete until you fully internalize OOP concepts and understand how to apply these concepts in Python.
So if you want to be a solid Python programmer, then understanding OOP concepts, learning how to design, implement, and apply these concepts in your code is crucial.
What You Will Learn
- Write clean code that is reusable, modular, and readable
- Level up your Python programming skills
- Learn the fundamental object-oriented programming concepts
- Apply OOP concepts to your Python code
- Work on a project to enhance your understanding of the course
- Good and bad practices when writing OOP code
This course is for you if you:
- have basic knowledge of Python and wants to take your skills to the next level
- want to learn the fundamental concepts of object-oriented programming
- want to learn how to apply object-oriented programming concepts in Python
- like to learn concepts in-depth
- like to learn by doing homework and working on a project
What are the prerequisites for this course?
This course is about object-oriented programming in Python. I assume that you have a fairly basic knowledge of the Python programming language. For example, you know what variables, for loops, functions, lists, and dictionaries are.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who want to learn the fundamental concepts of object-oriented programming
- Beginners who want to learn how to apply object-oriented programming concepts in Python
- Like to learn concepts in-depth
- Want to take your skills to the next level