Python video course acredited by OpenEDG Python Institute. PCEP exam preparation. Your career start in Software World.
- Basic knowledge about computer, application instalation and browser
In this course, you’ll learn about Python software language basics and become prepared to PCEP exam!
PCEP is one of the most known Python certificates, created by Python Institute.
*** The course was created by MyDistanceTraning together with its partner OpenEDG an Python Institute owner, the course was fully approved and acredited, confirmed the highest level and full PCEP syllabus coverege by OpenEDG team. ***
The PCEP Python MDT video course is designed for anyone interested in learning Python from scratch. This video course prepares you for the Certified Entry-Level Python Programmer Certification Examination provided by the Python Institute. This is where you start your adventure as a Python developer. In this course, you will learn basic concepts such as data types, operators, functions, and basic Python internals. After each module, you will have access to practical questions to better understand the concepts. More details here:
1. The fundamentals of computer programming, i.e. how the computer works, how the program is executed, how the programming language is defined and constructed, what the difference is between compilation and interpretation, what Python is, how it is positioned among other programming languages, and what distinguishes the different versions of Python
2. The basic methods of formatting and outputting data offered by Python, together with the primary kinds of data and numerical operators, their mutual relations and bindings; the concept of variables and variable naming conventions; the assignment operator, the rules governing the building of expressions; the inputting and converting of data;
3. Boolean values to compare difference values and control the execution paths using the if and if-else instructions; the utilization of loops (while and for) and how to control their behavior using the break and continue instructions; the difference between logical and bitwise operations; the concept of lists and list processing, including the iteration provided by the for loop, and slicing; the idea of multi-dimensional arrays;
4. The defining and using of functions – their rationale, purpose, conventions, and traps; the concept of passing arguments in different ways and setting their default values, along with the mechanisms of returning the function’s results; name scope issues; new data aggregates: tuples and dictionaries, and their role in data processing.
We prepared our video course to give you 100% satifaction. If you’re not satisfied, we’re not satisfied. Trust us as a many other did.
Who this course is for:
- Software Engineers entry level
- Entry levels interested with career as a Software Developer
- Persons interested in Big Data and Data Science career development