React.js for beginners. Learn Hooks, Context, Http, Api and Deploy React project to production.
Do you want to learn React the real way? In this course, you will learn the key concepts of React while building a Quiz project.
React is currently the most popular front-end framework. It’s easy to begin with yet it’s very capable even for building large-scale professional web-applications. In this course, we learn the fundamentals of React while creating a real project which will be deployed to production.
While building a quiz we dive into the fundamentals of React like:
- How to break down your application into smaller pieces, into components?
- How to structure your business logic and manage state and how to connect these to our components?
- How to deal with component changes, what is the state, what to store in it, and where to define it?
- How to add interaction and how does re-rendering work in React?
- How to communicate with real API from React application
- How to deploy your React application on your real server (You will need to pay for a server for deployment or just follow along)
We don’t learn dry theory or go through each step of React documentation. Instead, you can see on the real example how you can use React to build applications.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Web developers who want to learn React while building a real application