Learn modern React by building 4 projects including a Firebase 9 app and a full stack MERN app
- You should know JavasScript pretty well before learning React or any framework
This course is for anyone that wants to learn React and also for React developers looking to build some projects and sharpen their skills.
The first project (Feedback App) is structured in a way so I can explain the fundamentals such as components, hooks, props, state, etc in a way that beginners can understand. The second project (Github Finder) will show you how to work with 3rd party APIs and the third project (House Marketplace) is a larger app that uses Firebase 9 and includes authentication, Firestore queries, file storage and more.
The final project has been added! It is a fullstack MERN support ticket system that uses Redux and Redux Toolkit.
Here are some of the things you will learn in this course:
- React fundamentals including components, props, hooks, state, etc
- React hooks such as useState, useEffect, useContext, useReducer, useRef, etc
- Creating custom hooks
- React Router v6 (latest version)
- How to handle global state with context, reducers and hooks
- Firebase 9 authentication, queries, storage
- Deploying React apps to Vercel & Netlify
- Basic Animation with Framer Motion
- Implement Leaflet maps and Swiper sliders
- Fullstack MERN (MongoDB, Express, React, Node.js)
- REST API creation
- Redux Toolkit
- Authentication with JWT
- Much More…
This course has been completely re-done with new projects and concepts from the old course. I have a few React courses and this is the one that I always suggest people start with before moving on to the MERN courses
Who this course is for:
- Anyone that wants to become a React developer
Originally posted 2022-09-27 10:47:30.