Implement Social Media Authentication along with CRUD, Sort, Search & Filter feature using React, Redux and Firebase
- Basic of understand of ES6 module
- Basic of React knowledge will added an advantage.
- Redux knowledge required little bit but I will explain everything from scratch.
- No prior working experience required with Firebase
Wanted to build React application with the help of Redux & Firebase? This is the course for you.
In this course, we’ll see how to bring React Hooks and Firebase as well as Redux together to build a complete CRUD application along with Authentication and it also include features like Searching, Sorting & Filtering.
We’ll cover tons of concepts throughout the process of making it – how to enable social media authentication with Redux & Firebase in React Application , fetching, adding, creating, deleting, updating, searching, sorting & filtering data with our Firebase realtime database, writing different firebase query to perform this task in our app and much more concept to learn.
By the end of the course, you will have built a sophisticated Contact Management Web Application with React, Redux and Firebase. This is a powerful application will impress even the most senior developers and ensure you have hands on skills in React and Redux that you can bring to any project or company.
This course will show you how to:
- Build a sophisticated Contact Management Web Application with React, Redux and Firebase
- Use Redux to manage fierebase authentication like Google & Facebook.
- Connect your application to Firebase, a powerful database.
- Use React Router v6 to navigate through your application
- Handled Route protection with updated React Router v6
- Create Functional Components
- Use JSX to build your User Interface
- Use Props to pass Data
- Use of bootstrap & font-awesome to design our Login & Register page.
- Use our own CSS to design different pages in our App.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner developers wanting to learn a front-end framework like React.
- Beginner React developers wanting to increase their React knowledge
- Intermediate & advanced React developers wanting to learn how to implement Firebase Social Media Authentication using React & Redux
Originally posted 2022-10-08 01:39:22.