In a fun and engaging approach, you will create your own tables and SQL queries. Solve more than 50 exercises to master SQL!
What you’ll learn
SQL For Absolute Beginners – MySQL from Scratch
- SQL may be used to manipulate data.
- How to Make a Table
- Inserting Data into Tables
- How to Put Different Tables Together
- Using a real-life case study, learn how to build tables.
- Internet access and a computer with at least 4 GB of RAM
So you’ve decided you want to study SQL or get more acquainted with it, but you’re not sure where to begin? Or are you a data analyst, data scientist, or data analyst who wishes to improve your data abilities by running queries in Structured Query Language?
Then this course was created just for you!
This course was created to be your first foray into the realm of SQL programming!
We’ll go further into SQL query ideas, learn how to utilize the MySQL user interface, and experiment with a variety of datasets. This course consists of lectures centred on the following topics:
- We’ll code alongside lectures in which we’ll go through each instruction step by step, building on our SQL skills.
- Test your knowledge with multiple-choice questions and practical activities of all degrees of difficulty!
- Analyze actual datasets and learn how to think from a topic to a SQL code answer!
Instead of teaching you every potential function, this course was created to concentrate on the practical aspect of SQL writing. We’ll study all the foundations methodically and develop our expertise from the ground up. When we learn a new thing, it will be backed up by a case study. This will give you a hands-on learning experience that will make it easier for you to use the principles in your projects.
By the conclusion of the course, you should be able to create and modify tables using SQL. We’ll study the most essential SQL commands along the way, such as GROUP BY, INSERT INTO, and CREATE TABLE.
Here are some samples of what you’ll be able to achieve after you’ve completed the course:
- SQL may be used to join various tables together.
- Make your own tables and give them the proper structure.
- Use various data formats based on their qualities.
- Create columns from the data in your current tables.
- Subqueries are useful for constructing complicated instructions.
There are already a lot of professionals and students who have started this SQL journey to learn more about how this querying language can do so many things.
This course will be updated on a regular basis depending on student input.
Who this course is for:
- Data analysts
- Scientists who work with data
- Data engineers who are complete beginners and wish to learn how to use SQL
- Marketing, finance, and supply chain management experts
- Information Technology Professionals