Learn FUNDAMENTALS of Strength of material OR Mechanics of solid for academic proficiency & competitive examinations.
- Basic knowledge of mechanical OR civil engineering.
- Be able to understand the concepts of stress & strain.
This course is designed specifically for students those have a bit lacking in core knowledge. The main idea behind these 7-8 lectures is to infuse in the minds of young ones, the fundamental concept behind strength of material. Topics covered are :- Stress strain relationship, true stress & strain, elastic constants, Bending & shearing stress, Beams & many more along with a bonus lecture containing important formulas & tips.
PS – Being a very old course,pardon the harsh sound quality.
Who this course is for:
- BE/B-Tech or Diploma in Mechanical engineering.
- BE/B-Tech or Diploma in Civil engineering.
- Educators from mechanical or civil engineering background.