Tableau Booster Base
- Students should be Intermediate or undergraduates or graduates and should have basic understanding of mathematics.
WHO’S THIS FOR?
This course is designed specifically for freshers and also for those who want to switch career from Excel to Tableau . Basics Booster + charts.
Tableau is a leading data visualization tool used for data analysis and business intelligence. Gartner’s Magic Quadrant classified Tableau as a leader for analytics and business intelligence.
Advantages of Tableau
- Data visualization.
- Quickly Create Interactive visualizations.
- Ease of Implementation.
- Tableau can handle large amounts of data.
- Use of other scripting languages in Tableau.
- Mobile Support and Responsive Dashboard.
- Tableau Company Strategy.
- Scheduling or notification of reports.
PROBLEMS YOU’VE EXPERIENCED WITH EXCEL IN THE PAST
- Excel becomes slow or crashes when you have lots of data, formatting and Charts inside a workbook.
- Mistakenly working on the wrong file you saved.
- It’s so annoying to email multiple Excel files to the same people everyday.
- It takes hours to create a dashboard with multiple charts and formula functions.
- Some time Excel files are used to store the large amount data which is a very wrong decision because to update the data everyday on that file is a headache because it takes so much time to get open and then to get save.
Note : Excel is also an Excellent Application. Yes Excel has some draw backs but it doesn’t means its useless. Excel is also the Excellent tool to visualize and analyze the data.
Lecture 4:Connect with Database
Lecture 5:Tableau Live & Extract
Lecture 6:View tables
Lecture 7:Data Types
Lecture 8:Tableau Work Sheet Interface
Lecture 9:Data Types Symbol
Lecture 10:Adding new Sheet
Lecture 11:Product Category & Sales
Lecture 12:Dimension & Measures
Lecture 15:Table into chart form
Lecture 17:Date Filter
Lecture 18:Create a Chart
Lecture 19:Line Chart
Lecture 20:Bar Chart
Lecture 21:Pie Chart
Lecture 22:Tree map
Lecture 23:Stacked Tree Map
Lecture 24:Bar Chart Color Measure
Lecture 25:Bar Chart size Measure
Lecture 26:Bar Chart Size and color Measure
Lecture 27:Bar Chart with dual axis
Lecture 28:Bar Stacked Part1
Lecture 29:Bar Stacked Part2
Lecture 30:Heat Map1
Lecture 31:Heat Map2
Lecture 32:Heat Map3
Lecture 33:Heat Map4
Lecture 34:Scattered chart
Lecture 35:Line Chart Dual Axis
Lecture 36:Line Char Size Measure
Lecture 37:Line Chart multidimension and measures
Who this course is for:
- For absolute Beginners & Freshers