Learn QlikView for Data Analytics – Designer & Developer step by step. Real-World Data Analytics. Real data included.
- Want to learn from a rated Top-responding instructor ?
- Keen to learn QlikView skills or enhance existing QlikView (and QlikSense) skills
- Have a basic understanding of data concepts
- Free software installation of QlikView and SQL Server (2014 or later) Express if you want to actually code for practice
- If you plan to install the Qlik and SQL software then you should be using a Windows PC .
A warm welcome to you.
If you have found yourself in a situation where you need or want to learn QlikView for your job or a career move and do not have the budget to spend thousands for training or you are frustrated with disorganised video clips all over the internet, then this course is definitely for you.
This course is also available via Udemy For Business (UFB) .
Once you have completed this course you can hit the ground running at work when your team leaders , users, managers want you to deliver an analytics solution fast.
This course is packed with sample data that you can download , project assignments and quizzes for you to practice and test your new skills and what’s more you don’t need to do 2 separate courses for Designer or Developer it’s all here in the one course and I am adding new content frequently which means you have life time access to a rich source of information and tuition that will never get out of date.
What’s more, this course has been recorded in 1080p HD , HD Sound and features Closed Captions [CC].
Do you like what you see so far ?
Then don’t wait, enrol in this course and get a head start with the latest version(12) QlikView, and with a 30 day money back guarantee , nothing to lose, right ?
I am looking forward to helping you gain new skills during this course.
Data Analyst and Visualisation Engineer
Who this course is for:
- Anyone that wants to learn QlikView from scratch and get productive at work quickly
- Supplement your learning towards certification
- Analytics Prоfеѕѕiоnаlѕ
- Developers looking to supplement what they already know about QlikView
- BI/ETL/DW Professionals
- Prоjесt Managers
- Job seekers looking to answer tough interview questions (e.g Describe the Symbol Table Types ?)
- Tеѕting Prоfеѕѕiоnаlѕ
- Buѕinеѕѕ аnd Rероrting рrоfеѕѕiоnаlѕ
- Grаduаtеѕ building a career in data Visualisation & Anаlуѕiѕ
- Business Analysts
- QlikSense Developers and Users (supplement your skills with QlikView skills such as Set Analysis)