Understand React Native with Hooks, Context, and React Navigation.
If you’re tired of spinning your wheels learning Swift or Android, this is the course for you.
Authentication? You will learn it. Hooks? Included. Navigation? Of course!
This course will get you up and running with React Native quickly, and teach you the core knowledge you need to deeply understand and build React components for mobile devices.
Both OSX and Windows supported – develop iOS or Android!
This course includes content on both v0.62.2 and the legacy v0.30.x, which is widely used in industry.
We’ll start by mastering the fundamentals of React, including JSX, “props”, “state”, and event handling. Source code is provided for each lecture, so you will always stay up-to-date with the course pacing. Special attention has been paid to creating reusable components that you’ll be able to make use of on your own fantastic projects.
If you are new to React, or if you’ve been working to learn it but sometimes feel like you still don’t quite ‘get it’, this is the React course for you! To learn React you have to understand it.
- Master the process of breaking down a complex component into many smaller, interchangeable components
- Grasp the difference between “props” and “state” and when to use each
- Render interactive, media-rich components in beautifully styled apps
- Develop apps that are unique, fun, and responsive
- Build on both Android and iOS platforms
- Master integration with Firebase for user authentication
- Learn the core principles of navigation with React Native
I’ve built the course that I would have wanted to take when I was learning React Native. A course that explains the concepts and how they’re implemented in the best order for you to learn and deeply understand them.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone looking to make native apps with React Native
Originally posted 2022-10-01 01:26:09.