Learn actionable and effective SEO from professionals that have been getting results for over 17 years.
- There are no requirements but a basic understanding of HTML would be advantageous
- The course references several tools which have paid versions, these are strongly recommended
- Do you want to learn Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)?
- Are you struggling to get rankings and find reliable information online?
- Working in digital marketing and want to take your skills to the next level?
Thank you for joining us as we build: The Complete SEO Course From Beginner To Professional (2022).
This course is under construction with new content being added every week, meaning you can get on board early at a reduced price!
We’ve committed to making this the most comprehensive SEO course you’ll find online. It will take you from an absolute beginner to an effective SEO practitioner with an advanced understanding of search engines.
The course was designed from the ground up by Mark Williams-Cook, an SEO veteran with 17 years of agency experience getting rankings for clients such as Expedia, SEMrush, and Hitachi, training hundreds of people to do SEO at events such as BrightonSEO as well as building, ranking and selling his own web businesses.
Not only will you get an in-depth understanding of how search engines work but you’ll also get the most up-to-date information on the strategies and tactics being used at the most successful SEO agencies.
Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone, at any level of SEO from absolute novices to an agency specialists looking to enhance their skillset.
- Digital marketers
- Agency staff
- In-house marketers / SEOs
- Business owners
- Marketing strategists
What does this course cover?
A framework approach to SEO: Rather than teach you a set of tactics that will have a limited shelf-life, this focuses on building a solid understanding of the fundamentals of how search engines work and what they are trying to achieve. It is this knowledge that will allow you to build your own strategies, come up with your own tactics and out-pace your competitors. That’s how you rank #1!
Technical SEO: We’ll take you from an understanding of how search engines crawl, render and index the web, through to the details of how to get your hands dirty and implement schema, canonical and hreflang tags.
Content SEO: You’ll learn about keyword and intent research, how to plan your content to avoid common issues such as cannibilisation, and most importantly a proven process to optimise your website content to give it the best possible chance of ranking.
Link building: Links are still one of the most important ranking factors in Google. We’ll go through the details of different link-building strategies, tactics, and tools.
What tools do you cover?
In this course, we will give you an insight into using tools such as:
- Screaming Frog
- Google Keyword Planner
- Keywords Everywhere
- Google Trends
Is this course suitable for my site?
The course will be applicable to any website on any platform, but we will cover specifics for sites such as:
- WordPress (Yoast SEO)
Who this course is for:
- Agency staff looking to upskill
- Business owners wanting to understand SEO
- Bloggers that want to get the edge
- Website owners that want to rank
- In-house digital marketers
- Search Engine Optimisation beginners or experts
- Anyone looking to get started in SEO or digital marketing