The best course to learn Tableau and Data Analytics by creating visualizations and dashboards for 6 Different Companies!
- No previous programming knowledge required
- Basic knowledge of computers is needed
Are you ready to become an Expert in Data Analytics? Do you want more practical, hands-on experience in Data Visualization and tools like Tableau? Do you want to add a portfolio of dashboards to your resume so you can land your dream job in Data?
This course is for YOU!
In this course you will build 6 separate dashboards for companies that face real business problems . You will learn how to connect to various data sources from Excel files to cloud servers such as Azure. You will also learn how to build interactive dashboards and publish it to Tableau Online! You can link these in your resume to show potential employers what you can do!
You will create dashboards that help a hotel manage a booking system, assist a customer service manager in sorting through thousands of reviews, create a sales dashboard for a very busy sales manager and even put together a quick presentation based on the data in a cloud data warehouse!
You will master the skills to become a good Data Analyst and build a solid foundation in understanding the data pipeline.
In this course you will learn:
Create 6 interactive dashboards and publish it online to share
- Learn how to connect to different data sources such as Excel, Google Sheets and Cloud Servers.
- Create a variety of charts including bar charts, line charts, donut charts, maps, tables and dual axis charts.
- Create calculated fields including developing IF Statements.
- Create sets, hierarchies and groups.
- Understanding how joins work.
- Understand Level Of Detail calculations.
- Create Parameters
- Make use of the analytics pane including using trend lines
- How to use dashboard actions and create interactive dashboards.
- Creating a dashboard which updates daily via google sheets.
By the time you complete this course, you’ll be a highly proficient Tableau user and use all the learning from to course to enhance your career in Data and Analytics.
Projects you will work on:
Park City Peaks Hotel: Park City Peaks Hotel provides hotel accommodation to tourists and business travellers. You will create an interactive dashboard to help the hotel manager analysing guest and booking data.
GreatFit: Greatfit is an online e-commerce store that sells ladies clothing. Customers generally leave reviews and Greatfit hasn’t been doing any analytics and investigation in the reviews. The Customer Service manager has asked you to develop a dashboard to give her an idea of how the reviews are.
MegaMart: Megamart is a store which sells various goods to consumers all over the world. The company works only through Sales Agents who are responsible for selling products to their customers. The Sales Manager would like to have a complete sales dashboard based on the sales agents
Facebook: A Facebook investor needs some help. He would like to see a dashboard that updates daily to keep track of FB stocks and the volume traded.
OLIST: Olist is an online e-commerce store which sells and delivers items all over Brazil. The logistics managers want you to create a dashboard so he can have a line of sight of any delivery issues.
Adventure works: Adventure Works is a retail store which sells bicycles and other fitness/exercise items. You are required to do a quick presentation on their shipping and sales data in their Cloud Data warehouse, Azure.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone who wants to kickstart their career in Data Analytics
- This course is for anyone who wants to learn Tableau or Data Analytics