learn English grammar in the right way, improve the way you speak, write confidently, be proud of yourself
- Intermediate English students
- Pen and notebook
- Passion to learn new things
This course is designed for learners who have a basic understanding of grammar but who want to learn more and improve their skills for everyday speaking.
what are you going to learn:
- how to use Gerunds in English
- how to use Infinitives in English
- master the difference between gerunds and Infinitives
- master the habitual past
- model verbs
- adverbs of time
- adverbs of place
- adverbs of manner
- adverbs of degree
- the definite article
- the passive voice
- the present perfect tense.
Why should I study grammar?
You should study whatever you can that can help you reach your goals.
For many language learners, the goal is to communicate with people.
If improving your understanding of grammar helps you become a better communicator, it is a good idea to study it.
This is a great way of thinking about grammar for language learners who want to communicate better. Through grammar study, you can become more familiar with common phrasings and gain a deeper understanding of what the words and phrases really mean.
With this knowledge you can understand more of what you read and hear, and form your own sentences with confidence.
reasons to study grammar
Here are three reasons to study grammar if you want to be a better communicator.
- Different languages have different structures. Improving your knowledge of and using English structures makes it easier for English speakers to understand you.
- Grammar provides the framework, knowing basics of what people say helps you understand vocabulary you don’t know.
- It’s a shortcut – get lots of useful examples when you need them so you can make sense of how the language works.
Who this course is for:
- English learners
- English students
- IELTS students
- anyone who wants to speak better English
- anyone who wants to improve their grammar skills
- Englische Studenten
- Étudiants anglais
- अंग्रेजी छात्र
- anyone who wants to get knowledge about grammar